+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Really need a job preferably in Owerri.

Really need a job preferably in Owerri.

Am a Law student with Imo State University, Owerri.I really need a job that i can combine with my studies.A job that will not rob on education.I will be very grateful for any useful information from anybody.

Re: Really need a job preferably in Owerri.

Hi Geornille just keep ur eyes open u will fine one and always look out for news papers ....but come to think of that are u still in school ? if yes u can meet with one or two people that has Chambers there in Owerri cos they might help u out but if u have graduated why look for only in Owerri dont restrict urself try to spread ur winds cos the one ur looking for might not be in Owerri but some where else.
    Cheers.

Am still an undergraduate.I like that useful information about the chamber but it also involves another thing,u dont get paid the way u get paid in other jobs,u are moreorless not useful cos u cant represent anybody in the law court cos u aint got the certificate of practice.Some do have uncles,Fathers etc ,who are lawyers they do work their base on family affiliation.You dont xpect such person to get paid.Man it is charity.Law is a professional course and if one must work there one is xpected to be a professional.Much of this grammer it bottom line is that i need my hands occupied.

My man,

I feel your desire to get some wor experience [as well as he cash] while you are still in school.

However, I think there are two impedements:

1. You are occupied throughout the day, so what time do you have to work? Assuming you were doing a part-time study, it would have been easy for you to work in he day and school at night. I say this because I know some people that do it.

2. Owerri is a small place. I do not see it lucrative enough to offer the kind of opportunites that a man of taste like you would want. I know the city very well [at least, I lived there for a long time].

If you were in Lagos, PH, ABuja or Ibadan, then the opportunites that would help you do the job-school mix, would freely come.

However, continue your search. Maybe, God might just provide someone to give you the job you want.

JOJo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

+ Reply