+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: TECLAB, THEY ARE SCAMERS

TECLAB, THEY ARE SCAMERS

house pls beware of these people. I think they are serious scammers. u will be invited for a test and u are asked to bring money for processing.

Re: TECLAB

TECLAB....from my own experience, they are not. I wrote their test last year,not knowing the company they were recruiting for, after some months I was invited for an interview at Silverbird...Yaba.The promised to get in touch. All thing being,March, 2010, I received a call from TECLAB, asked me if I could go for an interview at Silverbird in Yaba, thank God I was at Yaba that very day,I told the caller that I was not corporately dress, she said I should just go, then I went there, my brother... I swear to Almighty Allah, no interview was conducted for me again. I was told that the position is at Silverbird Port Harcourt.... My regret was that I didn't know that the cost of living at PH was higher than that of Lagos, so I based my analysis on Lagos,which I told the Silverbird HR that my expectation was minimum of 120,000 naira.She collected my phone no.Later on Friday, a message was sent to me that I should go for my appointment letter at TECLAB. I went for the letter on Tueday,the salary was 130,000,but resulted to 110,500 after tax and pension contribution. Though, I didn't go for the job,after much enquiries about cost of living in PH, am still managing with the one I have.I must tell you,I didn't pay anything then,but from what you said I don't really know may be they are collecting from applicants now. I wish you well.God will surely see us through.

+ Reply