+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cjie
  • 1 Post By LABALABA

Topic: Technip offshore Nigeria limited

Technip offshore Nigeria limited

Hello people. Sometym ago someone posted an advert of one technip offshore company seeking to recruit graduates. I applied for the job and they replied asking me †? scan and send ?y credentials which I did. Now they just sent me an email dat am qualified for their job but that i have to pay 3,500 to one adedola adenuga account for a seminar that will prepare me for their written and oral interview. Instinct tells me that this is scam and i don't know if anyone else has experienced this.

Re: Technip offshore Nigeria limited

Any company that is asking u 4 money in any employment they are scam.
    iHustle likes this.

Run for your life or better still fly if you can. Technip offshore? A big SCAM!!
    iHustle likes this.

This Technip advert was being broadcasted even on blackberry Messenger LoL...so u still need a soothsayer 2 tell u its a scam even after they've spelt it out 4u by asking 4 cash?
    (Sometimes I wonder who's more funny..d naija graduates asking such questions or d scammer themselves)

Quote Originally Posted by preshbynature View Post
    Hello people. Sometym ago someone posted an advert of one technip offshore company seeking to recruit graduates. I applied for the job and they replied asking me †? scan and send ?y credentials which I did. Now they just sent me an email dat am qualified for their job but that i have to pay 3,500 to one adedola adenuga account for a seminar that will prepare me for their written and oral interview. Instinct tells me that this is scam and i don't know if anyone else has experienced this.
    guy shine ur hear. Na one chance u wan enta so o.

Quote Originally Posted by preshbynature View Post
    scam abeg run o 4 ur life

Originally Posted by preshbynature Hello people. Sometym ago someone posted an advert of one technip offshore company seeking to recruit graduates. I applied for the job and they replied asking me †? scan and send ?y credentials which I did. Now they just sent me an email dat am qualified for their job but that i have to pay 3,500 to one adedola adenuga account for a seminar that will prepare me for their written and oral interview. Instinct tells me that this is scam and i don't know if anyone else has experienced this.

+ Reply