+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kiteetim

Topic: Oilfab recruitment

Oilfab recruitment

Job seekers, Friends, Neighbors, Country Man.
    Sorry if the heading is miss leading, i did not want any jobs seekers to be scammed anymore.
    Truly there is a company OILFAB located in Malaysia with web address www.oilfab.com.my. But there are scammers that are sending employment letter to Nigerians Engineers after they may have contacted you tru ur email telling u that the got your CV from a recruitment agency,their fake web address is
    www.oilfab-my.com . Open the two web address and u will be suprise wat scammers can do. They will tell you on the terms of employment letter your salary and how to get Work Permit in Malaysia(see letter attached). They will refer you to one company call SUNLINK TRAVEL AND TOUR AGENCY(still them) for Visa and work permit. This Sunlink will send u form for VISA (pls see attached) mandating u to pay just $1050 for work permit only, that the company have paid them for Visa.
    Please Job seekers be careful, wen u see their attached letter, it looks real with salary of $15,500 a month promise to take care of your family with so much other things. One need to be careful.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

Re: Oilfab recruitment

wat is the link for the application pls?
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteetim View Post
    Job seekers, Friends, Neighbors, Country Man.
    Sorry if the heading is miss leading, i did not want any jobs seekers to be scammed anymore.
    Truly there is a company OILFAB located in Malaysia with web address www.oilfab.com.my. But there are scammers that are sending employment letter to Nigerians Engineers after they may have contacted you tru ur email telling u that the got your CV from a recruitment agency,their fake web address is
    www.oilfab-my.com . Open the two web address and u will be suprise wat scammers can do. They will tell you on the terms of employment letter your salary and how to get Work Permit in Malaysia(see letter attached). They will refer you to one company call SUNLINK TRAVEL AND TOUR AGENCY(still them) for Visa and work permit. This Sunlink will send u form for VISA (pls see attached) mandating u to pay just $1050 for work permit only, that the company have paid them for Visa.
    Please Job seekers be careful, wen u see their attached letter, it looks real with salary of $15,500 a month promise to take care of your family with so much other things. One need to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by harryisaac View Post
    wat is the link for the application pls?
    Are u ok??

Hahahahahahha, ask am abeg. The guy ₪o just read, him De̶̲̥̅̊
    Y̶̲̥̅̊
    find link. Maybe him wan work 4ọ̥
    я̣̣̥
    the scammers. Lwkmd

the name alone don give am out, dem wan fab u wit oil recruitment

scammer u pple should b careful..one day all d scammer will hug transformer d same time

scammer sef go chop nah, its up to us to be wise and sensitize ourselves, chikena! @rubioski, hw fr? Any oda parole? Abeg private message me if anoda stuff dey o.

+ Reply