+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: SHELL LOTTERY PROMO

SHELL LOTTERY PROMO

Pls house i received a mail that i was one of the people that won shell lottery promo of the year. it's true or scam

Re: SHELL LOTTERY PROMO

i got the same message. from the peace, the sender said it was generated electronically. And they no essence of fraud in it. just follow what was directed. we shall win big i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by egbengobi
    i got the same message. from the peace, the sender said it was generated electronically. And they no essence of fraud in it. just follow what was directed. we shall win big i believe.
    Where r all these lazy fools coming from I believe these guys aren't Nigerian Graduate!!! U better find something better to do for ursef instead running after shadow of winning "Shell Lottery"!! Not only lottery, lotto go soon come..................mumu...........

Quote Originally Posted by egbengobi
    I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN U, WHERE ARE U FROM AND WHERE DO U STAY, HOW DID GET ACCESS TO THE INTERNET? U SOUND SO ANCIENT TO BE ON THIS GREAT FORUM, U THINK SAY NA ONLY U RECIV THAT SCAM?

Shell Lottery Promo(LOTTO LORE)
    Shell Petroleum Development Company
    (Customer Services)

Royal Dutch Shell plc
    Carel van Bylandtlaan 16
    Netherlands Antille
    Ref: Ng/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/05/ZY369 WINNING
    Serial number: 5368/02
    Ticket number: 56475600545 188

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING

We happily announce to you the result (#951) of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the Shell Lottery Promo (lottolore),

Online Shell program held Saturday, December 4th, 2011. Been the Largest promo award over the Year. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers 7 9 17 23 27 32 Bonus 22, which subsequently won you the lottery JACKPOT category in cash credit file. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of $2,800,000.00 shared amongst (10) lucky winners in this category.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
    World Wide Web sites through an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from different World Wide Web(www)sites, from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

Note that 10% of your claim will go for the tsunami victims. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet, representative region in London UK. as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) would be released to you by any of our payment offices. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To file for your claim. please contact Your lottery fiduciary agent.
    Name: Dr. Wilson Copeland (Shell Fund Mgt)
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Tel: +44 701113 6096 +44 70111 52496

Call or email the below form to your agent for him to direct you and commence the processing of your winning prize and send back to him the below form after filling it.

NAME..............................

WINNING E-MAIL ...................

ADDRESS...........................

FULL ADDRESS:.....................

YOUR RESIDENT TOWN................

SEX:..............................

DATE OF BIRTH.....................

OCCUPATION........................

AMOUNT WON.......................

TEL...............................

MOBILE............................

COUNTRY...........................

BATCH NUMBER:.....................

WINNING NUMBER:...........

REFF NUMBER..................

SCANNED IDENTITY CARD...................(Mandatory)

Note: All claims must be made before the 13th of January, 2011.

Copyright © 1994-2010 Shell Petroleum Development Company!

we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

Carefull guys

i have noticed something with all these scammers, their contacts are either doctorate degree holders or barristers with funny sounding names

guyz be careful ,if that notification is shell it must be "[email protected]".......iam an inisder.

Re:

Old scam, i hav been receiving such mail almost evry 2mnths. Just hit d delete button.

oyi

EVEN THE WAY THE STRUCTURE THEIR ENGLISH LOOKS SO AMATEUR TO BE COMING FROM A PROFFESSIONAL GIANT LIKE SHELL... WHEN WILL NIGERIANS LEARN TO STOP REAPING FROM WHERE THEY HAVE NOT SOWN.... IT IS THE GREED OF MOST PEOPLE THAT MAKE THEM FALL FOR SUCH CHEAP SCAM AS THIS....

I've received it on my phone more than 5 times, and on my email more than 20 times. If i calculate all i'd have got from these fake winnings, i'd have been a billionaire by now.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by lanyat
    Old scam, i hav been receiving such mail almost evry 2mnths. Just hit d delete button.
    i like that, it seems we are on same boat.
    E

fmp

ità s a scam

it was a scamming do not gamble into it yours [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast