+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Seamen energy construction is recruiting now.

Seamen energy construction is recruiting now.

I will love to inform my people in the house that seamen energy construction company is recruiting both skilled and unskilled labours through the glob. Interested people should therefore send their C.V and with cover letter to :
    Larry walker (HR Administractor)
    seamen Energy & Construction Inc.
    1245 North orleans Street
    chicago ,USA.
    Tel/Fax +17189895746
    [email protected] or visit www.seamenconstructions.com

There after, the company will send you a candidate form to fill and later invite you online for interview. God help us!

Re: Seamen energy construction is recruiting now.

Sorry address is [email protected]

I got the mail in my spam folder too. Though the company exist, this very advert is a scam.

I browsed the company's website and discovered that the address "[email protected]" isn't a genuine address.

Why d ".co.uk" thingy when the company is an American company? Shine your eyes!

scam! Scam! Scam!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    I got the mail in my spam folder too. Though the company exist, this very advert is a scam.

I browsed the company's website and discovered that the address "[email protected]" isn't a genuine address.

Why d ".co.uk" thingy when the company is an American company? Shine your eyes!
    ​Thief! Thief!! Thief!!!

SCAMMMMMMMMMMM...
    Read this and run. this was my conversation with them.

Thanks for your response.
    If you check my job application form, you will discover that i filled there, that i am not working. I don't have any means of paying that money.

If you still need my service, then i will ask you do the payment and when I start working for your company, the money can be deducted from my salary.

Thanks for your understanding and am believing you will consider my plight and be of help if you want me to come over and work for your reputable company.

Kind Regards

A. IKECHUKWU

To:
    Sent: Monday, 14 November 2011, 15:18
    Subject: I-7650(US EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FORM)

Attn: Employee (A IKECHUWKU)

Thanks for your update we expect you to comply with the payment of your employment authorization fee as to enable the lawyer proceed with the processing of your travelling documents without unnecessary further delay, make the payment and copy the slip and the employment authorization form to his office as was directed in the email you copied to us.

Please Note: All job application process are expected to end before the 2 week of December.

Yours sincerely
    Larry Walker (HR Administrator)
    Seamen Energy & Construction Inc.
    1245 North Orleans Street, Chicago, USA.
    Tel/Fax +17174275260
    http://www.seamenconstructions.com

Nov 14, 2011 01:39:44 PM, my mail wrote:
    Thanks for your response earlier today. Just to inform you that i have contacted the US Immigration Lawyer (LORD WILCOX & ASSOCIATES LAW OFFICE) and they also responded. Below is the message they sent to me and my response to them. They will be expecting your response to start the processing of my visa and work permit.

Thanks in anticipation on your prompt response as i look forward to start my career with you.

Kind Regards,

A IKECHUKWU

----- Forwarded Message -----
    To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Sent: Monday, 14 November 2011, 14:31
    Subject: Re: I-7650(US EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FORM)

Thanks for your response.

Attached to this mail is the completed form for the visa processing as you requested. However, for the payment of the 414 dollars my employer will be the one to pay that, they have already told me they will contact you. I am going to forward this mail to them.

Kind Regards,

A IKECHUWKU

To: my mail
    Sent: Monday, 14 November 2011, 12:33
    Subject: I-7650(US EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FORM)

LORD WILCOX & ASSOCIATES LAW OFFICE
    Hon. QC. Williams Gate Esq.
    Lord Wilcox Law Office
    530 Fifth Avenue, 23rd Floor
    New York 10011
    U.S.A.
    Tel/Fax: +1 501 641 2995

Attention: CLIENT RESPECTED,

This is to bring to your notice that Lord Wilcox & Associates Law office is in receipt of your email on Sat, Nov 12, 2011 dated for US work visa and work permit.

Lord Wilcox & Associates Law office is a US immigration consultant with countless resources to offer immigration, citizenship, naturalization service by our highly educated and experts lawyers we provide comprehensive representation in all aspects of United States Immigration and Nationality law.

Our law professionals have served and helped thousands of clients in dealing with US work, family, visitor, student visas and getting US green cards. Our law professionals are highly experienced and specialize on immigration services which include family, students, visitor, work visa, green card, citizenship & naturalization, business/ investment visa, T & U visa and asylum etc. If you are seeking for an immigrant lawyer or attorney services to guide and help, we are here to offer you the best immigration lawyers or attorneys services of US.

A citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter the U.S. generally must first obtain a visa, non immigrant visa or working visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The type of visa you must have is defined by immigration law, and relates to the purpose of your entrance. Having a U.S. visa allows you to travel to a port-of-entry (airport, for example) and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security, Customs Border Protection immigration officer to enter U.S.

Due to the influx of numerous applications been received on a daily bases for cross examination and legal guidance to obtain US travel documents. We have assigned one of our lawyers Barrister Williams Gate Esq. to handle your file for appropriate and brilliant guidance regarding immigration proceedings.

A lawyer engaging fee of $135 is required from you to enable this chamber register your file at the bureau for screening and preliminary cross examination.

All processing of American employment authorization is done in our centrally located office in New York, you are hereby required to provide details and information in the States’ form attached to enable us process your request and a filing fees of $279 to the States ‘account details stated below.

We will send a work permit notice to the department of labor based on your application for an employment certification, with an official application from LordWilcox Lawfirm for alien labor certification.

After the approval of your employment authorization from the U.S. Citizen and Immigration service a copy of your employment authorization confirmation will be sent to the national visa center for the issuance of your visa.

A confirmation of your Visa approval and copy of employment authorization will be sent to you to effect an official appointment with the U.S Consulate/Embassy for the Collection of your visa from the US Consulate/Embassy in your Home Country.

The both fees ($135+$279) should be send to:

• Bank: Wachovia Bank, N.A.
    • Address: 800 West Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. USA.
    • Account Name: USA Notebook, Inc.
    • Account Number: 2000004911436
    • Routing Number: 063000021
    • SWIFT# PNBPUS33.

At the receipt of your filled employment authorization form and your payment slip, we will begin the processing of your request.
    You are expected to fill in the employment authorization application form attached carefully and correctly, you are expected to return the filled form back to us within reasonable amount of days.

Your compliance is our Watch Word,
    Hon. QC. Williams Gate Esq.

-----Original Message-----
    To: lordwilcox <[email protected]>
    Sent: Sat, Nov 12, 2011 6:21 pm
    Subject: ASSISTANCE & GUIDANCE ON

I was just given a job offer by I was asked by SEAMEN ENERGY & CONSTRUCTION INC., Chicago, USA and i was asked by the HR Administrator to forward the above attached file, and ask for your legal assistance and guidance on the requirements in procurement of my traveling documents.

Thanks in anticipation for prompt response and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon, as the company has also promised to keep in touch with you and provide other necessary documents on my behalf.

Yours sincerely,

A IKECHUKWU

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

----- Forwarded Message -----
    To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2011, 15:22
    Subject: Fw: my documents

Please find attached my credentials as you required.

Thanks

A IKECHUKWU

BEWARE!!! this guys are professionals. May God help us.

Did you notice the Account name?...its USA Notebook, inc....lol
    SCAM too obvious

@Ikechukwu...I like your style...u were so smart with them...cnt stop laughing

+ Reply