+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Seamen Energy & Construction Inc .... Scam/ Super Scam or .... Genuine????

Question Seamen Energy & Construction Inc .... Scam/ Super Scam or .... Genuine????

Hello Dearest NHJ, i got this message in my inbox

The Seamen Energy & Construction Company write to inform you that we are currently running a recruitment exercise employing applicants from different part of the world, skilled and unskilled workers to fill the vacant positions in the ongoing phase 12 gas plant construction project and infrastructures in USA. If you are interested in working with us you can apply by sending your CV and application letter online through the e-mail address given below.

Larry Walker (HR Administrator)

Seamen Energy & Construction Inc.
    1245 North Orleans Street, Chicago, USA.
    Tel/Fax +17 189 895 746
    UK office Tel: +447031 818 689
    http://www.seamenconstructions.com
    Email: [email protected]

I apply send my CV and credentials , did there online interview and within the space of 6days, i got these message in my inbox

Attn: ##########,

This is to officially announce to you that your job interview was successful, after going through your CV and all the documents that you have made available to us; we are pleased to inform you that your application for job has been granted. Congratulation!
    Be informed that your file has been activated in our employee’s database; processing reference file is # SM289/OA/QC/EMP.
    This is an affirmation that you have emerged successfully and have been accepted for the position you applied for.
    The mode of selection was based on the following:
    1. CV and qualifications were made available at the earliest requested time.
    2. Mode in which your data was being presented on the employment application form.
    3. And above all your credentials and the amount of confidence that you expressed in your online interview form is up to our standard.
    We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values.
    Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.
    You are require to Contact US Immigration Lawyer (LORD WILCOX & ASSOCIATES LAW OFFICE ) for legal assistance and guidance in procurement of your travelling documents by Fax: +1 501 641 2995 or by email: [email protected] send a copy of the filled employment form.
    You can do it on your own but there is a risk to get lost in the administrative labyrinth or to be confused by the amount of documentation required by the U.S noon-immigrant authorities. A simple error can compromise your file. It would be safer and simpler to hand over your case to a U.S.A legal consultant that has been working in the field for years. You will greatly better your chances for securing U.S Work visa and employment authorization it will also avoid additional delays. Furthermore you should also send copies of your interview form and employment form by fax: +171 74275260 to our heard office for appropriate documentation and visa assistance.
    A copy of your contract and employment letters will be made available to you and your immigration lawyer as soon as you provide details, information and materials that will be needed from you to process your visa and work permit contact Lord Wilcox Chamber office for further details.
    The human resources department in the head office will send an official H-1B petition letter in your favor to the United State Citizenship and Immigration Service & Department of Home Land Security for them to have our approval as your employer to issue you all the necessary traveling document that you will require to access this job offer.
    Please note: As part of our employment policy we strongly demand for regular updates from you with regards to the procurement of your travelling document from your U.S Immigration lawyer (LORD WILCOX & ASSOCIATES LAW OFFICE) within every 48hours as to enable us validate your file), failure to validate us may result to indefinite termination of your job application file.

Yours sincerely
    Tel/Fax +17174275260

At these point i need the advice of the house , i need the advice of house members, beside my uncle told me the vacate positions are not professional meaning it could easily be filled by local in the US....

I have save a draft message which i will be sent enquiring who would pay the fees by lords wilson and others questions but i choose to seek expert advice by Nhj members.... thanks

,Email dat lawyer and see if he asks 4 money. Bt i dnt believe ds. It luks as scam bt if u kan folow it, lets c if they start to demand money[QUOTE=cagebe;536918]Hello Dearest NHJ, i got this message in my inbox

The Seamen Energy & Construction Company write to inform you that we are currently running a recruitment exercise employing applicants from different part of the world, skilled and unskilled workers to fill the vacant positions in the ongoing phase 12 gas plant construction project and infrastructures in USA. If you are interested in working with us you can apply by sending your CV and application letter online through the e-mail address given below.

Tel/Fax +17 189 895 746

I apply send my CV and credentials , did there online interview and within the space of 6days, i got these message in my inbox

This is to officially announce to you that your job interview was successful, after going through your CV and all the documents that you have made available to us; we are pleased to inform you that your application for job has been granted. Congratulation!
    Be informed that your file has been activated in our employee’s database; processing reference file is # SM289/OA/QC/EMP.
    This is an affirmation that you have emerged successfully and have been accepted for the position you applied for.
    2. Mode in which your data was being presented on the employment application form.
    3. And above all your credentials and the amount of confidence that you expressed in your online interview form is up to our standard.
    We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values.
    Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.
    You are require to Contact US Immigration Lawyer (LORD WILCOX & ASSOCIATES LAW OFFICE ) for legal assistance and guidance in procurement of your travelling documents by Fax: +1 501 641 2995 or by email: [email protected] send a copy of the filled employment form.
    [B][B]You can do it on your own but there is a risk to get lost in the administrative labyrinth or to be confused by the amount of documentation required by the U.S noon-immigrant authorities. A simple error can compromise your file. It would be safer and simpler to hand over your case to a U.S.A legal consultant that has been working in the field for years. You will greatly better your chances for securing U.S Work visa and employment authorization it will also avoid additional delays. Furthermore you should also send copies of your interview form and employment form by fax: +171 74275260 to our heard office for appropriate documen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Seamen Energy & Construction Inc .... Scam/ Super Scam or .... Genuine????

There is fire on the mountain my brother run for ur life

Guy,hw kan a US company b usn co.uk as dia email? Take a luk at d website and d email they gv u,they are nt d same. Ds is scam. Unles u want to get to d root of d mata!
    Quote Originally Posted by cagebe View Post
    Hello Dearest NHJ, i got this message in my inbox

Tel/Fax +17 189 895 746

You can do it on your own but there is a risk to get lost in the administrative labyrinth or to be confused by the amount of documentation required by the U.S noon-immigrant authorities. A simple error can compromise your file. It would be safer and simpler to hand over your case to a U.S.A legal consultant that has been working in the field for years. You will greatly better your chances for securing U.S Work visa and employment authorization it will also avoid additional delays. Furthermore you should also send copies of your interview form and employment form by fax: +171 74275260 to our heard office for appropriate documentation and visa assistance.
    A copy of your contract and employment letters will be made available to you and your immigration lawyer as soon as you provide details, information and materials that will be needed from you to process your visa and work permit contact Lord Wilcox Chamber office for further details.
    The human resources department in the head office will send an official H-1B petition letter in your favor to the United State Citizenship and Immigration Service & Department of Home Land Security for them to have our approval as your employer to issue you all the necessary traveling document that you will require to access this job offer.
    Please note: As part of our employment policy we strongly demand for regular updates from you with regards to the procurement of your travelling document from your U.S Immigration lawyer (LORD WILCOX & ASSOCIATES LAW OFFICE) within every 48hours as to enable us validate your file), failure to validate us may result to indefinite termination of your job application file.

Yours sincerely
    Tel/Fax +17174275260

At these point i need the advice of the house , i need the advice of house members, beside my uncle told me the vacate positions are not professional meaning it could easily be filled by local in the US....

I have save a draft message which i will be sent enquiring who would pay the fees by lords wilson and others questions but i choose to seek expert advice by Nhj members.... thanks

@musco4me....no time do that got Certification Exams coming up ... i have not given them any money ...in short i dont have money to give them... my uncle say the website might have been CHRONE..... am just wondering y no one else know abt this job opening and how there got my email addy ? @ kenny gbedu... my mind is at rest now i have been running since i got the successful job notification within 6days of my application.....

I already av d employment form to be filled and returned back to dis same company with my credentials. My friend pls dont be gullible. If dey need our services dey r to make all d necessary travelling documents and not referring us to a Lawyer to process it. The lawyer will ask u to pay a processing fee. I believe it is a super scam.

Omo see format. My friend pls don't even waste ur time and money, dis has SCAM written all over it!! This one was well constructed and I foresee many pple falling for it!! May God help us.

This a beautiful super scam!!!!!! Pls run! Run!! Run!!!!.
    f

@Cagebe, & to all d house mate, dis's a big super scam, if u want 2 find out, goggle the companies name, u'll get 2 kw that they'r scam.I was also sent exactly this kind of mail u were sent to, that waz two weeks ago, yes i did wrote the application letter sent to there e-mail along side with my CV, after two days, i got a reply from them sayin that they'r currently going through my application letter & CV, in the same mail i was sent a form in PDT format wit a passport colum which i beleive will b prented out to fill & also attach a passport on them scan & sent back to them along with my credentials.wen i got d 1st mail i wonder how they got my e-mail address, but i deceided to play along wit them, but if the any thing like money comes, then i kw i must run 4 my life, bcos i they'r to take care of my travelling arragement not reffering me to a so called Lawyer.the subect of their mail is SCOTT HOME.Guy the best advice 4u now is this, dnt reply any of their mails again, let them b cos if u continue, u'll certainly regret ur act.Cheers man.

Very professional way of scamming, an international one indeed.

Thnx house members, i pray GOD protect us from fraudsters and blessed the fruits of our hands IJCN. Amen

hahahaha, i just got the same mail right now and decide to check here cos i know u guys are very resourceful and would identify it, it is a BIG SCAM, i noticed some grammertical errors in all their mails plus many other irregularities, eg how can a company from 2007 have received over 10 international awards?? what for, well, this is definitely from some pple around us not international definitely, #unemployment sha#
    and further investigation led to my discovering this site, Phillip Dave: Seamen Energy & Construction is currently employing applicants u can check it for proof,
    NEVER reply, they would just add ur email to their other scam mailling lists

Guys I got thesame mail the day before yesterday. I wondered how they got my email address. My first impression about it was that it was a Scam, but when I saw their reply after I submitted my CV and application, I was almost convinced it was genuine, I might have fallen for it, if not that I saw dis post on the forum. This one was nicely done. I always told myself that I could never fall for any scam, but this one almost swept me off my feet. Pls its important we all spread the news and warn people against falling victim to these fraud stars. Thanks
    Everything that goes around comes around.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast