+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SCAM MAIL, SCAM WEBSITE "GOLD EXCHANGE RATE www.goldxchangerate.co.cc"

SCAM MAIL, SCAM WEBSITE "GOLD EXCHANGE RATE www.goldxchangerate.co.cc"

THIS IS TO INFORM EVERYBODY IN THIS SITE THAT THIS MESSAGE BELOW IS A SCAM MESSAGE. I FELL FOR IT LOST N48,000.00. PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE. IF YOU EXCHANGE LR IN THE WEBSITE THEY WILL NOT FUND YOUR PM ACCOUNT. MRS. FAITH OLUWATOYIN IS THE OWNER OF THE SITE AND IS A SCAMMER. SHE IS SCAMMING PEOPLE, JUST THE WAY SHE SCAMMED ME

"Secrets On How i earn $617 per day.
    Secrets On How i earn $617 per day.

This is absolutely free and very easy; all you need is Internet facility…. I have Been using this
    system for some time now and i can make up to $617 per day, I will be showing you how to make
    unlimited cash with your liberty reserve account and a perfect money account.

I will try to make it as short as possible, but clear. Just like every other business, your interest and
    seriousness counts, start making your own earnings online its free just follow the procedure below.

Fund your Liberty Reserve account with a Minimum of $50 or $100, because of the Transaction
    charges and you interest rate.

*To open a liberty Reserve Account its free go to Liberty Reserve
    *To open a Perfect Money Account its free go to How to Enable Cookies

To fund or Withdraw money from your Liberty Reserve account go to NigeriaGoldExchange.com - We are the most reliable, best Liberty Reserve exchanger and e-payment portal in Nigeria. We buy and sell Liberty Reserve in Nigeria. We sell Virtual VISA Credit Cards from USA and Russian bank with Address Verification Syst
    or Buy/Sell e-currencies, Liberty Reserve in Nigeria, Epay Arena :....Discover the e-pay adventure or any reliable one close to you.

Note(i)
    LR Means liberty reserve account and PM Means Perfect money account. when you open your perfect
    money account by the right hand side, you will see three accounts.U1234567($),E1234567(£), G1234567
    (Troy. oz),in your Perfect money account by the right hand side U1234567($) means dollar currency, and
    the E1234567(£) means Euro Currency, and G1234567(Troy. oz) Means gold grams value.

Note(ii)
    It is the U1234567($) , from your perfect money account that you will fill at the Exchange of liberty reserve
    to perfect money. This is How to make money from the currency exchanger

(1). To earn from currency exchange Go to Gold Exchange Rate and exchange $50 from your Liberty Reserve
    account to your Perfect Money account.Note @ Gold exchange $1 LR->$1.35 PM, so $50LR-> $67. 5 PM. and
    when you re-exchange $67. 5 PM------>$67. 5 LR you have made a profit of $17 to your $50LR.

(2). Repeat the exchange process from LR---->PM, and PM--->LR continuously because the more you exchange
    between liberty Reserve to perfect money the more you earn. 10 times of exchange or about one hour the clear
    profit will be more than $100 and above depending on you Capital.

“THE REWARD FOR HARD WORK IS SUCCESS”
    You can always increase your capital, because the more money you exchange the Faster you make your earning.
    I make up to $617 in my Liberty Reserve account per day with my $150 LR Capital.

Faith Oluwatoyn

BELOW IS THE DETAILS OF MY TRANSACTIONS WITH THEM

============================================
    Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
    Always address you by your first name.
    Never send you any links or attached files.
    Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

Dear Titus,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U3473772 (Asieba Titus):

Date: 9/20/2011 3:02 PM
    Batch: 71050039
    Sent To: U5115655 (Goldx Exchange Rate.)
    Amount: $118.88
    Memo: N/A

Thank you.

AND THIS AGAIN

Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
    Always address you by your first name.
    Never send you any links or attached files.
    Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

Dear Titus,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U3473772 (Asieba Titus):

Date: 9/22/2011 11:01 AM
    Batch: 71247278
    Sent To: U5115655 (Goldx Exchange Rate.)
    Amount: $151.00
    Memo: N/A

Thank you.

I SPENT MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON THE SITE AND THEY SCAMMED ME. PLEASE BE WARNED AND BE INFORMED. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. BE A GOOD NIGERIAN AND STOP SCAM. IT IS VERY BAD!

TITUS ASIEBA

Re: SCAM MAIL, SCAM WEBSITE "GOLD EXCHANGE RATE www.goldxchangerate.co.cc"

I think Titus, you need to report the matter to efcc so they can track the fraudster.i nearly fell 4 it ,but realise after checking several exchagers that only them has such fine rate,there site has no address,no telepone,no corporate registration,.co.cc is a free domain name no reg.formalities,website not certified by LR or PM,websites on close examination is copy,modify & of another site source code,Titus always look out 4 those features mentioned & careful next time and Pls this alert on all Forums.

sm3

Truly brother i fell for it.i lost $100 yesterday to them.people please beware the site is a scam site.

FREE INTERNET BROWSING 24/7 WITH ETISALAT SIM
    Discover the Secret of browsing FREE on Etisalat Network 24/7 using a Powerful Software and enjoy Cheaper and unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more.... Why spend N8,000 per month on browsing with MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT and even higher in a cyber cafe. GET THIS FREE REPORT that shows the HOW? VISIT the site: http://giftempire..com
    I will also Reveal to you, How you can make over N5,000 daily with just your Mobile Phone and Nigerian Bank Account through CASHLESS NIGERIA BUSINESS. But the good side of it is that am giving out for free the Free Browsing Guide so get to check it out yourself by visiting http://giftempire..com to download it now!!! Am also giving out some free bonuses on: HOW TO WATCH LIVE PREMIERSHIP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHES FREE ON YOUR LAPTOP and 3 sure ways to make cool money online… isn’t that interesting?? So don’t miss out this opportunity because its 100% FREE. REMEMBER AM GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY SO FILL IN THE FORM ABOVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL. YOU WILL GLAD YOU DID. CHEER...
    Here is the site again: http://giftempire..com or send email to [email protected] for the FREE REPORT.
    To your success,

Justus.

+ Reply