Hi house, I receive a text from an MTN number, It said;
"Okoroh kevin c, Fed.uni.of tech. Chemical engr. Pls furnish me immediately with your class of degree. Thank you. Personnel manager, NNPC,Abuja."

Now, I found it strange becos i didn't attend Fed uni of tech, i attended OAU Ife. And on my NYSC passing out magazine they mistakenly put my school as Fed uni of tech. So i'm thinking this is a fraudster who somehow got a hold of that magazine. Anyways, i replied the text and corrected him; he replied; " it's ok.place a call by 4pm for more details.tnx."

I called back later that day and he asked me for my state, i said delta, he said they are looking for people from delta, bayelsa etc, though its not automatic that i still have to prove myself. he said NNPC wants to hire temporary staff for 1 year that they need to lay pipeline. He also said that the interview is on the 5th of dec in Abuja, but that i should not worry that i should call him back the next day by 9.00 am for additional details. At that point i really started wondering how genuine he was.

Pls house what do you think?