+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: MCDENNIS & ASSOCIATES SCAM & SWEET PUNISHMENT

Re: MCDENNIS & ASSOCIATES SCAM & SWEET PUNISHMENT

wHAT ABOUT E-BRAKTHRU?

where is the video now

I also want to bring to your notice of one PLATINIUM CONCEPT in port Harcourt, the man is a scammer, he'll ask you to pay N1,500 into his intercontinental bank account, then he'll conduct one useless exam in Mr Biggs, somewhere along stadium road, port harcourt, you'll never hear from him again, if you call him he start giving you flimsy excuses. Nigerians beware.............you may want to give him a call and tell him that someday efcc will catch him, his number is 08037072250. the man is a thief.

this is jst the begining for all those thieves

I think it is high time we went to guardian newspaper and mtn for collaborating with these scammers especially ebt and skype,they are scammer.
    Also,micro&micro at 95 Lewis street,obalande,they asked me to obtain a form for N2000.
    I ran for my dear money.
    I will forward dia address to efcc to investigate
    it's gonna be alright

This kind of jungle justice though condemnable is sometimes commendable. Sometimes, it saves time, stress and the money one would have spent on lawyers and judges to prosecute the case. Why pay for a service that you can get free of charge? Great Nigerian youths! Just like St. Paul, you fought a good fight there but don't soon with that momentum we will take that fight to the real battle front where it all starts from - from our corrupt leaders. It's high time we started fighting them on the streets. After all they say we are supposed to be 'fighting' corruption.Fighting corruption in this manner doesn't just leave the battle to the judges alone and forestall any diversionary and delay tactic of appealing against judgment slike Bode is currently doing.

This kind of jungle justice, though condemnable, is sometimes commendable. Sometimes, it saves time, stress and the money one would have spent on lawyers and judges to prosecute the case. Why pay for a service that you can get free of charge? Great Nigerian youths! Just like St. Paul, you fought a good fight there but don't with that momentum we will take that fight to the real battle front where it matters most- corrupt leaders. It's high time we started fighting them on the streets. After all they say we are supposed to be 'fighting' corruption, I don't see why we can't do it literally. Fighting corruption in this manner doesn't just leave the battle to the judges alone and it forestalls any diversionary and delay tactic of appealing against judgments like Bode is currently doing.

Wonderful,where are we heading to, in my childhood i was made to understand that you cannot find something from the pocket of someone who is actually looking for, signs of end time. We just need to be VERY VERY CAREFUL.

fellow Nigerian youth, it is my pleasure to inform you that the said Mcdennis was reminded in prison last week tuesday after he was taken to Ejigbo magistrate court.

WELL ALL THEM WILL GET IT INCULDING OUR GOVERNMENT ONE DAY I MEAN THOSE THAT ARE CORRUPT COS NOT ALL ARE.ONE DAY JUDGEMENT WILL BE ON YOU JUST BE ON THE LOOK OUT

Nice one! God don catch dem
    God is good

Hnmm! i don't know if to call this a scam or not. I made a mobile application with a code "SKYPE" to UNIVERSAL TELECOMS about 5 weeks ago, which costed N100. A confirmation sms was sent to me asking me to send my desired post and e-mail address that the time and venue for test will be sent. This second sms costed another N100 bucks. The so called test was supposed to be on the 24th of October. I''m superised that i'm yet to receive the time and venue as promised by SKYPE. Do i have folks in the same shoe? It's well

HEY HOUSE, I THINK THE WRATH OF GOD SHOULD ALSO GO TO EMPLOYERS THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF UNEMPLOYMENT TO TREAT THEIR STAFFS AS SHIT AND FIRE THEM WHEN ITS TIME FOR SALARIES. I AM JUST ONE OF THE VICTIMS.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast