+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: E-Breakthru is a thief

E-Breakthru is a thief

God wil bring u down for collecting innocent applicant money u and ur staff at 88 clegg st. Ojuelegba
    The end will come when the seekers of knowledge are satisfied with their own achievement.

Re: E-Breakthru is a thief

Indeed they are,i think,law enforcement agency should look into this E-Breakthrough way of taking advantage of unemployed youths,i was their victim too and i know what it means.

Re: NEW INVESTMENT FOR 2010-60% MONTHLYa

Those guys are scammers originale. They shud be gullotined..imagine wat dey do. Collect ur money, then post u 2 a place whose advert is out already & mostly is marketing job..imagine them posting me again 2 a job i already turned down b4..they kept exploiting unsuspecting jobseeker & get away with it evrytime..na wa 4 dis country.

It's no more news. They have been marked on this forum as scam. They always float that same advert in The Guardian Newspaper. You can never fail their test even if you don't write a thing. House beware. Stop paying to them. Please!
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

E-breakthru rebranded several times as Ebth, Esther breakthru is a household name in 419 business. Dey will continue to deceive as far as pple continue to patronize dem. If our law enforcement agency cant help us,let us help our selves. Operation PUT ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH out of business. Dont patronize dem.Pls spread the news.dat place is a no-go area

Its left to people to know the truth about them, they set question they don't know any answer to and at the end they'll tell you that you did great and thereby invited for the final interview. They are 419. Young job seekers should beware. Guardian newspaper should stop them from advertising on their page, if not people may no longer trust THE GUARDIAN
    Saint Emmanuel

their end is near.i will make sure i put an end to e-breakthru.sent me 2 one plastic company at ikorodu spent hell of Tfare neva new its all fraud.guyz dnt worry i will do wot i just said.justice must prevail.prestolala

They should be arrested. i knew about them in 2001, when i was looking for a place to do my I.T then they where at Tonade street in Ikeja. they have since improved their methods of scamming unsuspecting Job seekers. God will surely deal with them.

I happens to be their victim just of recent. Infact their own more than a thief. There is no how u can write their test that u will not pass. After collecting 1700 from all of us. They post me to one coy @ ikeja name expressor. On getting there they said they are in2 travellin. Infact if u see the place, its like bush. The salary they can afford there cannot be more dan 15k and esther will take 20%. God go purnish dem.
    t

Whats all this? Do you guys mean you don't know About E& BREAKTHROUGH long before Now?
    I Never fell to them because i have a policy of not paying for a JOB. I'LL KEEP WAITING RATHER THAN PAYING.
    ITS SCAM.
    N

+ Reply