+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal

Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal

A Guru in embedded POS terminal Programming is offering anyone interested , an opportunity to learn how to programme on Nurit POS at a negiociatable fee.For further details call 08034930062.Thanks

Re: Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal

hi,
    u only talked about progam,does it mean u know all the programming languages available yoday and also u don't tell us ur location.cos i am presently in Abuja.
    lanz

Inforabdlanz..Thanks for reading and replying my posted message. By programming on Point of sales terminal(POS) i mean developing different solutions on POS using an SDK compactable Language. Most POS allows the usage of C language, some even move a step further to using Object -Oriented languages like C++ for example.

As regards my location, i am based in lagos and i spend most of my time in Victoria Island...i believe that distance wont be a problem if u are interested in the training programme.we can discuss more on this one on one..Just call 08034930062.

For the benefit of those who are not familiar with what Point of sales (POS) terminal is all about, this

will really help.

Just like a stand lone computer at a location, Point of sales terminals are meant to provide an end users

platform through which transactions can be carried out. Transaction can range from Electronic fund

Transfer (EFT), time and attendance monitoring, Banking on POS etc depending on what problem a solution

is developed to sovle.

You must have notice small machines kept at business locations and attendants collecting customer’s Debit

(ATM/POS/WEB) card, swiping it over the POS machine, then all of a sudden the customer leaves the place

with his/her purchased goods without dropping any cash.

The application running on the POS terminal in this case is a general purpose EFT debit application. What

happened during the process is that the POS terminal gets customer's details, uses it to deduct money

from the customer's account in the customer's bank and credit this into the merchant’s account in the

merchant's bank in the case where a customer is making a purchase and for account balance inquiry, the

customer's bank is queried for customer’s account details.

This may not be as simple as explained here as the POS itself is a dump end and has to channel its

massage to a listening gateway which in turn has to communicate to a switch for authorization. Anyway,

welcome to our electronic world where focus is targeted at creating a cashless society.

THANKS A THOUSAND FOR THE EXPLAINATION, I AM VERY GRATEFUL.
    IT IMPLIES THAT NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL.
    lanz

Hi,am very interestd and am in lag,bt want 2 knw hw much d trainin costs

+ Reply