+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FREE FREEDOM SETTING

FREE FREEDOM SETTING

Dear Reader, do you know you can stop going to Cyber Café and start browsing with your desktop / laptop computer at anytime and anywhere with ease with the aid of some software and setting. This is what I use and I am making huge amount of money from it. You can browse any website
    REQUIREMENTS:
    (a) Desktop / Laptop Computer
    (b) A GPRS enabled mobile phone that has either a Bluetooth connectivity or USB cable connectivity.
    (c) ZAIN or MTN simcard
    (d) PC suite of your phone.
    (e) The new free internet software and its settings.
    PROCESSES
    Step 1:
    Insert a simcard into your phone. But, make sure that the sim card is GPRS activated Zain user can get activated by going to http://dmc.ng.zain.com
    Step 2:
    Install the PC suite of your phone on your computer. Then configure the pc suit as follows:-
    Access point: ---------- web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net for MTN or wap.ng.zain.com for
    ZAIN
    Username: ------------ web for MTN or wap for ZAIN.
    Password: ------------- web for MTN or wap for ZAIN.
    Step 3:
    Connect your phone to the computer either through a USB cable or Bluetooth with the aid of the pc suite. Just allow the pc suite to recognize your phone and click on connect to internet. If not connected, don’t worry, I’m going to provide you an e-manual with the detailed step by step method with screen shots.
    Step 4:
    Install the free internet software (I will provide you the software and the settings). After the installation, configure it with the settings following the instructions from the manual that I send to you. When you have completed these simple steps, just begin to surf the net with ease and at great speed. This works absolutely fine for both MTN and ZAIN networks.

If you are interested in getting this software and setting contact me on: - [email protected], 08063185336 and 07068439783

OR
    You can simply pay the sum of N2, 500 if you want the software and its settings into the following account.

Account number: ------------1202101015482
    Account name: ---------------ogungbesan ojo samuel
    Bank: ---------------------------spring bank

When you pay, text your teller number, your name, Email Id and your services provider name to the above number. After confirmation with the bank alert, I will send to you the software and its settings and the e-manual as email attachment. You will now download the attached files from the mail and begin to enjoy yourself.

s

Re: FREE FREEDOM SETTING

you i have the settings for free call me on 08066153843

this freedom settings is very slow, so why collect money for something that is dragging and u ynusaa u are just making mouth u are not giving out for free u are asking for money indirectly.............

pls guys lets somebody get me the prices of outdoor antenna and indoor antenna pls i need it urgently. thanks

is there no Glo free browsing? i need one for my mobile phone urgently..07057647225

guy, look for anoda means of earning, im into ds nd guys are no rlly paying for it

+ Reply