+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Join Me in Giving a Testimony by Faith

Join Me in Giving a Testimony by Faith

This testimony is for to all those who are still looking for a job, those who are working and are not treated fairly and all who needs a better paying job, Am using this opportunity to tell you that you all shall God shall fulfill your heart desires.

You shall give your individual Testimonies in this forum before the middle of the year in Jesus Name.

God will never leave you alone until His Blessings Suffocates you.

Join me in prayer to Thank Him for everything, for our lives, our families and bring us all to this stage in our life, I promise in the name of God that before July 2010, it shall be well with you all as long as you believe.

I already claimed it, now its your turn.

Stay Blessed.

Re: Join Me in Giving a Testimony by Faith

my brother i join my faith with you in agreement of God's divine LOVE,KINDNESS,FAITHFULNESS,MERCY and POWER to turn impossiblity suddenly to possible and to tell u that in the of jesus b/4 march ending sudden blessing,success,favour,goodness and mercy shall locate you and your family. read Rom 10vs9,Rom 8vs1-4 matt 18vs18-20,matt 7vs7,luk 1vs 37,john14v12-15,john16vs23-27,Isa 54vs1-17,job 5vs15-19,jere 33vs3.Just give it a trial,your life will not be blessed but it'll become a sources of blessing to our generation in JESUS name AMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken Corporation
    This testimony is for to all those who are still looking for a job, those who are working and are not treated fairly and all who needs a better paying job, Am using this opportunity to tell you that you all shall God shall fulfill your heart desires.

You shall give your individual Testimonies in this forum before the middle of the year in Jesus Name.

God will never leave you alone until His Blessings Suffocates you.

Join me in prayer to Thank Him for everything, for our lives, our families and bring us all to this stage in our life, I promise in the name of God that before July 2010, it shall be well with you all as long as you believe.

I already claimed it, now its your turn.

Stay Blessed.
    That's a wonderful one big bros!
    I strongly believe in the supernatural BEING!
    I know he understands why.
    As such, we should give him thanks just as u've rightly said.

To HIM all GLORY Belongs!
    Amen!
    In God I truth!

Re: Join Me in Giving a Testimony by Faith -Prophesy is been fulfilled.

Few Days ago, i wrote on this topic, calling on the house to join me in giving a testimony by faith and by the love of God on us it has started happening, God come to our rescue.

Yesterday i got an SMS from Nestle for a written test on Infotech Graduate, I claim by Faith this Job and i will equally give the job testimony in this House.

Please believe and it shall come to past in your Live in Jesus Name - Amen.

Stay Blessed.

as i rejoice wit u abeg house follow hapi 2 as i was kald by SPDC 2 resume yesterday!!!!! I claim wit Faith that soonest I'll be confirmed <COMFIRMATION> follow me thank PAPA GOD

This year i will sing a new song.a song 2 testify his goodness and provision of good job for me in jesus name,amen.

Yes!, it is happening and it is now. We give all praises to God.
    Few weeks ago, i started this topic and God has really been faithful.
    I had successfully written the test and to the Glory of God, it was really okay.
    God granted me journey mercies and i know that in His Infinite mercy He would give me success in the test and make me be shortlisted for the interview and the Job.

Am using this opportunity to tell anyone who reads this topic that your story MUST CHANGE if you believe GOD and give a testimony by Faith, mine has come and began, others are already giving testimony, remember Mattew 7:7 - Ask and you shall receive, seek and you would find, Knock and the Door will be open up to you - for as many that believe it shall come to pass in their lives in Jesus Name.

Now its your turn - Delay is never Denial.

I JOIN MY FAITH WITH YOURS AND I BELIEVE THAT THE IMPOSSIBILITY WILL BE MADE POSSIBLE THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD.(AMEN)

THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. I PRAISE GOD FOR BRINGING ME CLOSER TO HIMSELF THROUGH JOB SEARCH SINCE SEVEN YEARS AFTER GRADUATION. AND BY THIS TESTIMONY, I CLAIM THAT I WILL TESTIFY BEFORE THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR ALSO SINCE HE PROMISED IN THE BOOK OF HEBREW THAT HE THAT PROMISED IS FAITHFUL AND HIS WORD IS YEA AND AMEN!

Join me in Thanking God for answering my prayers in the month of March. At last I have a good job.

AMEN,,,,I CLAIM ND RECEIVE IT

I join my faith with urs & i sincerely believe that God will give us the job that we desire b4 this year comes to an end. It is well with us.

+ Reply