+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: i am losing faith....help

i am losing faith....help

I have attended so many tests and interviews,and thats the end.
    nobody calls me back,is it that i am so dull or i am not smart enough or i am not eloquent or i am so non chalant people just see a foolish person sitting at their opposite side,or like what someone said...i am too plain or not beautiful or i don't use makeup the way i ought to.
    Please,I am getting fed up of the whole thing,maybe the option left for me is to put up an application to get married to the desperate ones available.
    God help me!!!!

Re: i am losing faith....help

Perseverance, patience and Time is the Key. My sis ur time will come.
    D

Just be optimistic! Everbody has a trying time. Me too i'm down. 1st bank recruitment is giving me head ache presently but i'm just hoping for the best. Sister what ever situation u're praise God & be optimistic. Ur are better than the dead! U have hope! Cheer up! And inall be prayerful. God is interested in ur Joy and not sadness so relax The Lord is on ur side.

the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut shorth... God never fails have faith dear

My dear,it is called CHALLENGE, it comes in stages and it will always be there in our lives,permit me a moment to tell you about it.
    Think back to the days you were in primary school,at this stage,your biggest challenge,I'm sure must have been how to make good grades and get into secondary school,and did you make it??u tell me.
    from there you moved to another stage where the challenge was about writing SSCE and JAMB to get into a higher institution(for most of us,who had 2 repeat JAMB and SSCE,u know wat i mean)and were u eventually admitted??well.......
    There at the higher institution,you had 2 face yet another stage of challenge..from lecture stress,lecturers' bias/harassment,unwarranted carryovers/spillovers to incessant travels to and fro your family home and school,so i ask again did you eventually graduate??
    Right now you are in another stage of challenge...jobseeking,which will just like the other stages pass away.and then u get a job ,when you do(which you will anyway)you will be faced with another stage of challenge in the form of an irritating colleague,an overbearing and domineering boss or even the job stress itself .
    From there you move on to marriage/domestic challenge which will inevitably come in the form of husband,children,neighbour or even houseboy/housegirl wahala. infact it goes on and on.
    You just need to understand Challenges are part of our creation,as such we have been programmed to assimilate each one as it comes and prepare for the next one that will unavoidably and inexorably follow .
    So my dear,it's got nothing to do with your looks and judging from your post,you dont sound dumb in anyway...it's just not your time yet.
    I want to assure you that IF GOD SAYS YESSSSS......
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

@busybee,
    what ugosly gave is a very good advice &encouragement you should adhere to.
    Pls hang on,it will be well.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

PLS DNT LOOSE HOPE, YR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY.WE ALL ARE PASSING THROUGH THE SAME JOB HUNTING PROCESS WHILE BELIVING GOD 4 THE BEST.U WILL SOON SMILE GOD IS ON YR SIDE.

With time and proper focus, things will fall in place for you as long as you don't give up.
    You may have attended so many interviews and written many tests; that's not a sign that you can't get a good job.
    Like you noted, you may be lacking some skills in your approach during interviews. What I advice you do is to assess yourself after any interview or test then "FILL IN THE GAPS".

The bottom line here is SHARPEN UP your skills and above all commit it to God's Hands!

Goodluck!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@Busybee
    You are more than what you think you are.You are great,educated, and thoughtful and above all you have a mind.Let not unemployment get your mind abused.For in your mind lies your greatness,creativity,power for achievement, and innovation.
    Busybee, The road before you may seems weary ; the path may be very turbulent; know for sure this path has been trodden by many great women of today in the past in ages when they were no body yet they came out a success.
    You will come out successful
    You will be victorious
    You will be celebrated
    Busybee you belong to the top and there you will manifest.
    Busybee you will laugh soon.
    One luv
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

well, ur job is probably waiting for you somewhere, and all these is just to prepare you for that job, so hang in there and have faith, meanwhile intensify your search and very soon we (naijahotjobs members) will all be thanking God for you when u post ur success (employment letter).

Please dont think that getting into marriage is the solution,bcos marriage itself has is own wahala,its just a process which sometimes we have to pass through.
    Believe in God and in urself and by the grace of God u will get ur dream job.The fact that u can write an aptitude test and pass makes u not a dull one.Stay focus and u will laugh at the end.
    Cheers
    Do unto others what u want them to do unto u.

As the beauty of light is better appreciated as it shines in the darkness,one would then understand the wisdom of God in allowing darkness to precede light,chaos to precede order,voidness to precede fullness,and vanity to precede hope.Though the latter of the above categorization is that desirable to all humans,God still allows the former,if only to prove His Almightiness and control of His world.So,let go of your fears, grab God,cling to Him and believe strongly that light would surely break forth at end of this tunnel.Mind you, you are alone in the struggle.
    Cheer up.
    What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us,what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.

Good Talk,
    @Busybee When It's your time it's ur time and ur time will surely come. Believe me or not Getting a job is the begining of another set challenges! Meanwhile marriage should not be seen as an escape route as it also has its own troubles that has cost some people even their jobs! Above all just be aware that GOD is in TOTAL CONTROL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ugosly
    My dear,it is called CHALLENGE, it comes in stages and it will always be there in our lives,permit me a moment to tell you about it.
    Think back to the days you were in primary school,at this stage,your biggest challenge,I'm sure must have been how to make good grades and get into secondary school,and did you make it??u tell me.
    from there you moved to another stage where the challenge was about writing SSCE and JAMB to get into a higher institution(for most of us,who had 2 repeat JAMB and SSCE,u know wat i mean)and were u eventually admitted??well.......
    There at the higher institution,you had 2 face yet another stage of challenge..from lecture stress,lecturers' bias/harassment,unwarranted carryovers/spillovers to incessant travels to and fro your family home and school,so i ask again did you eventually graduate??
    Right now you are in another stage of challenge...jobseeking,which will just like the other stages pass away.and then u get a job ,when you do(which you will anyway)you will be faced with another stage of challenge in the form of an irritating colleague,an overbearing and domineering boss or even the job stress itself .
    From there you move on to marriage/domestic challenge which will inevitably come in the form of husband,children,neighbour or even houseboy/housegirl wahala. infact it goes on and on.
    You just need to understand Challenges are part of our creation,as such we have been programmed to assimilate each one as it comes and prepare for the next one that will unavoidably and inexorably follow .
    So my dear,it's got nothing to do with your looks and judging from your post,you dont sound dumb in anyway..'s just not your time yet.
    I want to assure you that IF GOD SAYS YESSSSS......
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast