SOLUTION TO INTERVIEW MISTAKES WITH STANDARD QUESTIONS &ANSWERS
» Quote Mo« on: January 17, 2010, 03:16:21 PM dify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLUTION TO COMMON MISTAKES IN INTERVIEWS WITH 36 STANDARD QUESTIONS&ANSWERS

The interview is a mutual exchange of information between an employer and a candidate for position the primary objective of an interview is to supply information about yourself that is not contained in your resume.

To show that you understand yourself and have a sense of direction in your career, as these will enable the employer to evaluate your personality and attitudes in term of the demands of the organization and the possible position.
It enables you to gain information about the organization and the job they do which is not available through other sources.

And also it will give you and the employer an opportunity to discuss the desirability of further contact or an offer of employment.

To impress an employer you must be well prepared and understand the value of what you have to offer.

All these will help you to avoid costly mistakes that will disqualify you from getting the job you want.

17 COMMON MISTAKES IN INTEVIEWS.

1. Arrive late for interview.
2. Indicate you are late because the direction you were given was not good.
3. Look disheveled and in appropriately dressed.
4. Slouch in your seat.
5. Not maintaining good eye contact with the interviewer.
6. Do your companies research by asking? What do you gays do here?

REHEARS YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE BEFORE
YOU GO FOR THE INTERVIEW

Most questions asked during interviews are centered on the curriculum vitae.
Therefore take time to master your curriculum vitae to boost your confidence in any job interview. Like the saying goes “practice makes perfect”. Practice being able to introduce yourself with a warm smile followed by firm handshake and sustained eye contact. It's a clear fact that the most nerve-racking question in any standard interview is, “Tell us about yourself”. You should be able to answer this question without hesitation or fidgeting. Have a family members or friend rehears with you and give you feedback.
Were you staring at your feet when talking about yourself or looking out the window? Or did you respond in an open, relaxed and confident manner.

Do you stay focused on what's relevant to the interviewer or do you ramble and mention too many personal things out of a need to convince the person you are okay?
Knowing how you perform under pressure when you are nervous will help you to control your behavior and as a result you will feel more secure.

It is also important to be able to articulate your qualities and experience in front of a stranger but it may seem awkward at first to talk about yourself but it will help you feel more comfortable.

If you are having trouble during the rehearsal then bring out the skills list you completed and review it. Reminding yourself that you have talent and skills to offer will help you talk about yourself more freely.

NERVOUSNESS DURING THE INTERVIEW.

Don't worry about being nervous during the interview-this is normal and will be expected. Just remember, the interviewer wants to hire you if you have the right qualification and interest in the position. Many interviewers will be the interview with some “small talk to help you relax. This may seem irrelevant to the position, but you are still being evaluate. Take these opening moments to show a great attitude, e. g. pleasure speaking with the interviewer, interesting facts about the organization which you found during your research you may want to ask some question about the organization, its products/services to hear the interviewer talk, to get a sense of energy level and pacing.

36 STANDARD ANSWERS TO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

QUESTION 1: Can you introduce yourself

Note: Be as brief as possible in your introduction. Give out only specific information that is contained in your curriculum vitae.

ANSWER:

· My names are John Adebayo.

· A graduate of Electrical/Electronic engineering from the University of Lagos

· I am from Oyo State /Nigeria

· My working experience are as follows

A. Danag Communication (Industrial Attachment) March 1999 Aug. 1999

b. Government Model College Kaduna, Kaduna State 2001-2002

c. Dantex Engineering Nig. Ltd 2003-- TILL- Date (Maintenance Engineer)

HOBBIES: Reading, writing and football.

QUESTION 19: Why do you want to leave your current job or why did you leave your last job?

ANSWER: You should have an acceptable reason but if you don't pick of these six.

· Challenge I was unable to grow professional in the position

· Location commuting to work was unreasonably long.

· Advancement my chance of advancement is being limited, though I have talent but too many people are ahead of me in that company.

· Money I am underpaid for skills and contribution

· Pride or prestige I wanted to be with a better company.

· Security the company was not stable

QUESTION 22: What is your general impression of your last company?

ANSWER: “Very good” or excellent” then shut up

QUESTION 35: What kind of salary are you seeking?

ANSWERS

· I would expect a salary which reflects the experience and qualifications that I bring to the role.

What range do you have in mind (interviewer)

· I've got a strong back ground in this industry and my skills are a perfect match for this role.

I would expect my compensation to be at the upper end of the positions salary band. Can you

tell me what that salary band is? (interviewer)

· Based on the information I have about the position, a salary in the range

(say N960,000 N1,200000 per annum) would reflect the experience and expertise that I would bring in the role.

THE FULL COPY OF THIS INFORMATIVE ebook TITLED SOLUTION TO COMMONMISTAKES IN JOB INTERVIEWS with 36 STANDARD INTERVIEW QUESTIONS&ANSWERS cost N200 only,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A COPY pay N200 to ANY Gtbank near you.

ACCOUNT NUMBER=218-820-2822-110)

ACCOUNT NAME=OJO ANSLEM OTARU

AND after payment text the bank teller number,your email address to this phone number below=08081632025

and within 24hours you will receive an email containing the ebook
[/b]