+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Interview Questions And Answers - Worst And Good Job Interview Answers

Interview Questions And Answers - Worst And Good Job Interview Answers

If you are in the market for a job and are nervous about the job interview, then you should know that when it comes to job interviews having the same motto as the boy scouts will go a long way in seeing you through successfully. And if you haven’t already guessed what that is, then let me tell you that it’s "be prepared".

Of course, it’s no secret that when you apply for a position at any firm, you need to prepare yourself to contend with a variety of interview questions and answers based on the type of job and interview processes. For instance, some companies might want to test you based on your reaction in different scenarios and may conduct a behavior interview whereas other corporations might hold their interviews in group sessions.

The key to making a good job interview is to speak the right answers and ask the right questions. Depending on the job you apply for, you should be prepared not only for the questions the interviewer might ask you but you should also have your own list of questions ready that you might want to ask the interviewer.

Employers usually hire people who have displayed a keen level of interaction in their interviews. This is because; companies prefer to hire personnel who have a genuine interest in the company and are thinking about the company’s future as well.

Unfortunately though, some interviewees end up saying the wrong thing at the right time. Here are two perfect examples of worst interview answers to avoid. In other words, the two things you should NOT say during a job interview question and answers session:

Q#1 : How long have you been looking for work and why did you leave your last job?

A#1 : I’ve been looking for a job for ages now and I quit my last job because everybody there hated me and they always accused me of coming to work drunk. So one day I got sick of it and decided to walk out of the joint.

Q#2 : We require managers to work longer than the basic 8 hours per day? Are you willing to put in that kind of effort?

A#2 : Oh yes! I would love to spend most of my day here; it sure beats watching Oprah and eating chips on the couch at home!

Although the interview question and answers mentioned above may make you giggle, you should know that as bad as those answers were, there are some good job interview answers for the same questions that you can say to seal the deal in your favor. Let’s take a look at them now:

Q#1 : How long have you been looking for work and why did you leave your last job?

A#1 : I left my last job because I had a definite goal in mind and my position in the company where I previously worked directly conflicted with that. So, after I left that firm, I took some time out to assess my career ambitions and where I was headed with my life. In fact, I began my job search in the last few weeks and your company and this position, both are of great interest to me.

Q#2 : We require managers to work longer than the basic 8 hours per day? Are you willing to put in that kind of effort?

A#2 : I have no problem working for longer durations of time and I have worked 12 to 14 hour job days in the past. Although, I have learned that it is more important to work smarter rather than longer. Having said that, my primary goal is to get the job done no matter what it takes and in the most efficient manner possible.

To conclude, there really is no way of accurately predicting the questions you might face in an interview. However, you can always prepare yourself with possible interview questions and answers based on the factors that might concern your prospective employer before the interview.
    for more tips on how to do well in your interview and and how to write a good resume visit http://dreanjob4naija..com

Re: Interview Questions And Answers - Worst And Good Job Interview Answers

thanks 4 d advise, most of the people going for interview really needs to study hard and be well prepared inorder to do well at the interview.

+ Reply