+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Your new, lucrative & most reliable biz will commence tomorrow

Your new, lucrative & most reliable biz will commence tomorrow

YOUR NEW, LUCRATIVE & MOST RELIABLE BIZ WILL COMMENCE TOMORROW

This is just to inform the general public that "nigeriaemploymentopportunities.com.ng" under the management of KENAKIS GLOBAL NET will commence biz by tomorrow (6/6/2011).
    We received calls from some people and alot of reasonable questions were asked which I will like to talk about some of them just to make the points clearer to the general public,
    ---The first question was that after they might have registered,does that mean they cannot bring people into the Networking Trend since we said on the website that we are going to do the networking for them,---Please and please the answer to this question is "NO",we truly promised to gladly do the networking for you people but that doesn't mean you as an individual cannot bring people infact you can bring as many people as possible into the networking trend and that will even make your total payment to be completed earlier than 4weeks therefore, there is no limitation to the number of people you can bring into the biz but in-case if you are the type that doesn't have the ability to do the networking, with the help of the Lord God we are going to be responsible for that as we have promised.
    The second question I want to talk about has to do with the authenticity of this biz whether we are going to gather all your money and "Pick Race" well, we really appreciate the Lady that asked this wonderful question, it is true that as far as Nigerians are concern, there is nothing impossible for nigerians and apart from that many people out there are "VICTIMS" of online scam but I just want the General public to know that before anybody can run any biz with the use of "CORPORATE NAME AND CORPORATE ACCOUNT", the company must be certified by the Government and also it is much more easier for you to walk to our bank and complain of any "FRAUDULENT PRACTICE" you detect about our company, you know what that means that is, they will frozen our account and at the same time "lock all of us up" at the police station just because of #1,000 investment,GOD FORBID if you check our "ABOUT" page, you will see different types of businesses that we are into therefore, with God on our side there will be no such problem, thank you very much and God bless you all, Amen.
    To register, visit "www.nigeriaemploymentopportunities.com.ng"

From the management of "KENAKIS GLOBAL NET".

Re: Your new, lucrative & most reliable biz will commence tomorrow

Please check your website to see what is going on there. I tried to read more about the program but this is what I get:

"This web page at Nigeriaemploymentopportunitiesscheme---Earn Minimum of #12,500---Advertise your Products, Services @ affordable rate ... has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
    Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

With this I think you need to have a good security measure in place in order to protect your website visitors from unwanted attack of there computers.
    This website may end your job search www.2hoursjob.com

+ Reply