A little survey in my area expose me to this topic. Its so heavy in my heart seeing people wasting their hard-earned pay all in the name of ACCOMODATION. Lets put this question straight, why is it that the so called illitrates build much houses compared to the educated? The best time to start a project like house is when your responsibility is not much that is,when you are still a bachelor or when your children are yet to commence schooling. Not until when i changed my area that i discovered this secret. Do you know that most of these houses built by these illitrates started with just a room until they complete it to a stage that you now pay 150k or more than for a room in Lagos. Wise up, you can start small wit a room on a plot of land and up you go. Do you know that as soon as you have started, your mind will be there unless you are been followed by some unknown forces. Why dont you want to leave the city? Ajah, Lekki, Ikeja, Mushin, Surulere etc were once a bushy area. Some pple came there first to reside. You can buy a plot of Land at cheaper price in the outskirt of Lagos that you can commence work on. Stop wasting your money on unnecessary things. To cap it all, you can pay at your own chanced time while working on the project. I Don Wise Up Ooooo. For more info call 08035367128