+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: ARE YOU TIRED OF HYIPS OR SCAMS ONLINE? Invest in this private investment cub

Re: ARE YOU TIRED OF HYIPS OR SCAMS ONLINE? Invest in this private investment cub

guy
    what i really dont seem to understand about your post is this
    1. I will pay 5,000 for something i dont even know
    For example, guys, i will teach you forex, betonmarkets, blogging, making money through data entry or posting stuffs on forums or viewing adverts and my charge is 5,000 only.
    The above is quite comprehensive
    2. What amount must i invest?
    3. What is going to be the return on investment and how many month must i wait to earn my profits?
    4. Where is this private investment club based and who are the regulators there and how reliable are they?
    These are the things that you must provide on the platform

WHAT IS THE RETURN ON INVESTMENT?
    WHAT PERIOD OF TIME MUST I WAIT BEFORE MAKING MY PROFIT?
    I cant just pay 5,000 on investment club that i dont even know are registered. I dont know if they are genuine. I dont know dime. Meanwhile i will pay money to get that information. Sorry, i have lots of private investment club with me that i have not even tried out. Paying money into your account without knowing what i am going to get afterwards somewhat sounds foolish. Provide all these and then people will pay money into your account and pray the information is worth it.

Especially
    INFACT I HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVATE INVESTMENT CLUB THAT I COULD SHARE.

Re: ARE YOU TIRED OF HYIPS OR SCAMS ONLINE? Invest in this private investment cub

time and money is spent in research. The result cannot be put in open forums. A lot of people tend to abuse genuine opportunities. Serious investors will have to personally request for the full details on this peculiar investment model. However, it not compulsory but mandatory if you desire to change your financial status come 2011. @sweetmercy, you don't have to be melodramatic about the post. It is uncalled for.

Still you have not mentioned how one will make money,what is their investment plans

@michealo515

you will have to personally request for the full details by sending me an sms or email.

Hello,
    Please help review this site, are they scams too?: http://www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng/Join+Rich+BrotherHood
    After I registered with $600 USD to join rich brotherhood 3 weeks later they took me to India and every expenses (bill) paid; real fun though!
    They promise to give me $57,000 USD to start business and according to their rules that if i remain royal to obey the rules that the money shall continue to return.

kindly review and get back to me at ( [email protected] )

http://www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng/Join+Rich+BrotherHood

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12