+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: ARE YOU TIRED OF HYIPS OR SCAMS ONLINE? Invest in this private investment cub

ARE YOU TIRED OF HYIPS OR SCAMS ONLINE? Invest in this private investment cub

Hello friends,

i know that a lot of people averse to HYIPs , Affiliate Programs, Blogs, etc.

In the course of my current research, i discovered that majority of people need an investment vehicle

that will ensure that they earn profits in a passive manner without personally involving themselves.

Many have duped huge sums of money in the name of FOREX and GOLD Trading. This experience has left

a bitter pill in the mouths of those who dared to navigate the troubled waters.

However, i am here to bring succor to those who have fallen victims to online fraud.

Now listen. Do you have an alertpay Account ? If not, go to www.alertpay.com to register a free Account.

Next, use your own GSM No to verify your account with alertpay. Once your account is verified, you can

transact business with peace of mind.

Ok, what next ? This is the most interesting part so do not miss any line of information as you read on.

There is a private club that opened for business earlier this year and the have an online presence.

But, unlike what is obtainable online, you can only join this club if you are a serious investor not a

pretender . I will explain what i mean by that.

The club in question uses Alertpay exclusively for payments. They are not open to just about anybody.

You will only be allowed to join this investment club ( that has offices in both Central and North America)

once an active member gives you access. When you register with them, you will need to fund your

Alertpay Account with $150. This payment will enable you become active and immediately have

full access to the various investment offered by the club. The links ,which csn be found in the members

section, will be accessible immediately you pay for your annual and monthly subscriptions.

N/b .Annual Subscription is $100 (N17,000) , while monthly subscription is #35 (N5,950).

This investment club is not advertised online neither will you see it in open forums. This is the beauty

that this club offers. If you are tired of all the online- money-making talks around and you are ready

to key into this passive money making opportunity, quickly reach me via sms to 08025682697 , indicating

your interest and your email.

As we head towards a new year,2011, this is just what you need to launch yourself out of self-pity and

poverty . If you miss this opportunity, you will continue to search the net for the ever eluding magic wan

for making money online. If you are serious about making money online without sweating it out,

then request for this investment information for a token $30 (N5,000).

If you need to exchange LR to Alertpay and vice versa, then log onto this site ,www.xchanger.org.

I have used it several times . They are highly reputable for ecurrency exchanges.

That's all for now.

Cheers all

Re: ARE YOU TIRED OF HYIPS OR SCAMS ONLINE? Invest in this private investment cub

Take advantage of this great opportunity and avoid the unpleasantness that accompanies

huge loss of money to HYIPS or online fraudsters.

You will be glad you did.

Re: ARE YOU TIRED OF HYIPS OR SCAMS ONLINE? Invest in this private investment cub

MR DIVINE 2010(UKPA)
    HYIP GURU
    YOU CAN NEVER GIVE INFORMATION UNLESS 5,000 ENTERS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
    ANYWAYS, TIS GOOD BUSINESS
    CHEERS

sorry, i dont get your explaination very well
    After funding my alertpay account with $150
    Then i will pay an annual fee of $100
    After that i will pay a monthly subscription fee of $35
    Then it is after i pay the $150+$35+$100 before i have access to their links
    Everything together making $285
    Then what?
    An active member then gives me access, that sounds like MLM to me
    So how do i make money? by bringing other people?
    The investment club just kicked off this year you said.
    So how reliable and well funded are they if they just kicked off this year.
    I'm not saying u're scam, just asking questions

@sweetmercy,

you should not be quick to criticize people. The information i am sharing here is better and more profitable

than HYIPS or MLM.

I have done extensive research on this investment before coming out with this offer.

I challenge anybody here to proof me wrong. This is pure investment , NOT HYIP or MLM as you wrongly

assume.

The $150 that you will pay will take care of the annual funding ($100) and first month subscription($35).

After this initial funding, from the 2nd month onward, you will only need to subscribe with $35 / month.

I hope the explanation is clear.

If you are serious about accessing this priceless information, i don't think that N5,000 is too much for

you to afford. Most people in this forum have lost much more than that to scammers. This is the best

investment information you will be accessing this year and beyond..........

Make hay while the sun shines.

Cheers

egbami
    what did i say that looks like critisicms on my comments?
    i dont like people saying what i didnt do
    yes, i critisize and post some comments on most posts i felt are fraudulent but i never do that here
    i know you for quite some time and i know that u deal in things like this everytime
    so i will never post any negative stuff on your posts exept if i get some red flags from any of your recommeded sites which i never have, at least till date.
    keep the flag up, i never critisized you please, point of correction.
    Infact i would have loved to chat with you if i could without any other forumites reading.

time is of the essence.........

''

But i dont undastand, I mean whats d monthly or weekly or daily % profit since u say its an investment. What is our take here?? Ur post doesnt have any encouraging word just a list of all d money one wud have to spend. How about what one would make??

@lamardanx,

i understand your need for more information on the investment club .

i would have loved to spill everything here, but considering that this opportunity might be abused by many ,

you will only have access to the full details when you request for the information.

lll

@successfulsam, there is a fundamental flaw with your reasoning concerning this post. Time & money was spent on indepth research of a peculiar investment club that can change people's lives dramatically. And you are here talking out of the corners of your mouth. You can choose to remain in poverty and keep loosing money to scammers. Keep looking for free stuffs, they won't get you far. Only information of high value will change all of that. Lol.....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast