+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What business can i do with #200,000. Please help

What business can i do with #200,000. Please help

I have #200,000 and i want to go into business. i dont really know what to start. I need your candid advice on what business to do with this money so that i will not end up wasting it for nothing. I will be delighted if you can help in this area that i need your help most. Thank you so much.

Re: What business can i do with #200,000. Please help

You can start your own cleaning and Janitorial services conveniently only if you reside in a big city like Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, etc. I reside in Lagos and I run my own cleaning and errand services here in Lagos. You can visit my official website for my cleaning and errand services on cleaninganderrandservices.com and you will see my telephone number and other contact details. It's very easy to setup and much more convenient to run. If you have any question or challenge in setting up the business, kindly call me on 08034207834 or 08025918166. Best of luck.

Re: What business can i do with #200,000. Please help

my question is what do you have flair for? what are ur strength? to what extent can u manage ur self? these are the tools that will unlock your potentials and profitability. remember that u become a slave on what u dont know and it might take u forever to learn it hard on wot u dont hv its idea at. by his grace l handle issues on when it comes to starting up a business or when u have problem in running business. u can call me for more counselling on what to do. 08051151030

+ Reply