+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: VHELBHERG COMPANY NIG LIMITED:Appointment letter

VHELBHERG COMPANY NIG LIMITED:Appointment letter

House, i got an appoint letter from VHELBHERG Nig limited,asking me to procure a valid employment insurance certificate through a company named GOLDEN SPRING LAW CHAMBERS on or before the 17th of march 2011 to show my readiness to accept the job.

I want the house to tell me what they think,and if any body got the appointment letter too because i for one know its a scam.
    Infact,the letter says it would not allow individuals to start work,and then deduct the money for the employment insurance certificate from their first monthly salary.
    i trust the opinion of the house.Thanks folks.One love.

Re: VHELBHERG COMPANY NIG LIMITED:Appointment letter

i got the appointment letter to and i visited the original web site and use the phone number there to call, the guy at the other end say it is fake and a scam. please dont go for any shit interview please

Jimbakar,Thank u bro for ur response,i thought as much.These good for nothing scamers ll never stop playing tricks on innocent citizens of naija republic.
    Any ways,they would ve to wait fro a very long time to prey on any one in the forum,cuz we re all alert.Cheers.

LOL. Vhelberg is a hotel in Port Harcourt, not any oil company. And what in Gee's name is employee insurance certificate? I can guarantee you that there is no such thing and you might as well move on to the next job opening...

og2711,Wonders shall never end,it is better imagined,how desperate people re this days to swindle others out of their hard earned money.Employee insurance certificate,i don't know where the fool got the idea from.Well thanks for ur response,the whole episode is an old story now.Cheers.

Thank God i did my home work and stumbled on this forum, i was calling all the numbers i was seeing until i came here and saw jimbakar post where he called the company, which i had to go to their contact page and called the number i saw. The guy on the other end was even advising me to go to the POLICE that they did not send anybody appointment letter. I was about to travel on monday to PH. God will punish them.

+ Reply