+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: (RSUT center) PTDF ENVIROMENT and SAFETY ENGINEER questions for March 26th, 2011

(RSUT center) PTDF ENVIROMENT and SAFETY ENGINEER questions for March 26th, 2011

All interested scholars esp those frm OWERRI shld contact me thru [email protected] for the enivroment and safety engineer questions of march 26th, 2011. NB. its not free cuz it took me some stunts and skills to copy it frm their system. i wish u d best

Re: (RSUT center) PTDF ENVIROMENT and SAFETY ENGINEER questions for March 26th, 2011

u can also find me on facebook thru Marquis Elike | Facebook

Re: (RSUT center) PTDF ENVIROMENT and SAFETY ENGINEER questions for March 26th, 2011

It seems u forget that u dont pay here to advertise ur handouts so now u wanna give it out for a cost, well if its left to me u will keep it for a long time cos we are all here to help out one another

if i have somebody givin me the chance for a PTDF questn 2011 never seen question, i wld pay for it cuz its a sure chance of gettin much more value when u pass the exam.. its a choice

Nigeria is just an interesting country.

Malquisoft I am indeed in need of it, and that was what I applied 4. I am yet to write the exams, as mine was postphoned (Owerri centre). Pls U can send it to my mail box [email protected]

I will advise ??U?? guys dnt pay anythin.PTDF/cinfores is not daft to repeat exact same questions.

dats wat i tot, bt they are so daft to repaet the same questions of peeps writting at 11:00 am for 1:00pm and for those who wrote theirs at 4:00pm, so if u are smart u can actually anticipateand copy their questions if u dont be the first to write

pls send it to my mail [email protected] God bless you in all your activities.Thanks

for those of u who have ordered for the PTDF, pls kn dat General science is 25 questions for 15 min and Section 2 (Environmental and safety engineer) is 20 question for 40 min. while for others pls read basic and advanced for any course u av chosen, others who wrote the exam can testify. wish u good luck

Malquisoft pls send for me at [email protected] God bless u abundantly

wish u all PTDF scholars the best in ur exams.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast