After so many years of struggling online, to make real money doing things I like without hurting anybody, I am glad to celebrate a year that I started earning money writing online and doing honest online jobs. However, I was paid through western union from Canada. Its great I got the money from First bank, since I am having an account with them. The truth remains that, if you are good in just one field, you can earn up to $3000 every month writing for some companies, which I will later tell you about. To find honest companies that pays writers without ever defrauding them is rare but real. However, I was able to make it because of the perseverance attribute I got from an Academia, who never believes in quitting nor given up. To be sincere, there is nothing like impossibility with those that work with the 7-letter sentence of, " I can do all things through Christ," for Christians or , " I can do all things through God," for others. Everything is possible. It is possible that you can make N500000 through writing before the end of April this year. All it takes you is perseverance, focus and energy. More money demands more responsibilities. I have a selected number of writing companies that are looking for Nigerian writers and other writers from different parts of the world. This are the once that you cannot miss your payment with. This means that, if you are expecting your earnings to be sent on March 22, 2012, you can never miss it with them. They must send it. Most people might be selling it at a higher rate, but as I am just ready to help you start earning online, I pray you make use of it, because you will get the opportunity later, but who knows when. The price for the writing companies that can earn you at least N150000 every 10 days is just N3000. You will be paid in your Nigerian bank account or western union as a Nigeria. This is not incentive websites but those that pay you real money to write for them. You might be lucky to get some projects of $800, and you will do them for 4-5 days and get paid for it. Its real. If its not real, I will not advertise it. You can call 08189612587 for details. To get the payment details, send email to: writersmoney@gmail. com. May God be with us.