I'm a geek, a lot of things are done online. Naturally including online shopping. But I used to at

home shopping online, there are a few bad experiences before, so i not going shopping anymore.

When i came to the United States, i have very careful to try shopping online, i'm afraid cheated by

the online store.

But in the United States, I have a few very let me shocked online shopping experience.

I've been looking for a new Andre Johnson jersey, but to visit several jersey shop did not find a

satisfactory, later i saw an Andre johnson nike jersey quite like it. And the price is pretty good. This

Texans jersey online store is not a well-known online store, but then i still used my credit card

paid the money.

After a week, the jersey finally arrived. I was no one at home, those delivery people put the jersey

on the door. And so when I came home from work and saw the jersey wrapped packaging board, when I

opened it find the jersey behind have a hole. I am very angry. $ 89.99 to buy an broken jersey. My

friend said, "call the situation told that store, the hole should be the delivery man accidentally

break something.

because there maybe delivery people do not know their own break something clothes. "I said:" I do not

believe we have any proof that the original is bad, or you make it? "he said, first called to tell

the store say.

He hit the phone, no answer, only the recorded message. My friend leave a message to them. Then, he

used the camera shot photos, and photos by email sent to the online store customer service center.

The next day, the online store called and said: "I am sorry to bring to you the inconvenience, if you

want to change a Andre Johnson Battle Red Jersey that i can help you change one, if you do not want to change, and put the money returned to

the you. "But I think that shirt is so easily broken, so i choose the refund my money. the money a

lot of points back to.

They practice it so I was shocked, but also very hard to understand: how they can be so easy to

believe the customer?

I am very satisfied with my online store customer feedback there, they hit a highest score: five

star. And i want to share this website for everyone : watt texans jersey shop.

U.S. online store on the importance of integrity is beyond my imagination. Online shopping is fairly

common in the United States. Online merchants willing to pay in order to maintain the integrity of

shocked me.