+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How To Be Sucessfull In Life ,,,,,,,,

How To Be Sucessfull In Life ,,,,,,,,

Would you like to be a success in your family, job, business etc? I guess your answer is yes just like everybody. But why do a lot of people become failures even though we all want success? The answer is simple. IGNORANCE. Ignorance about what it takes to be a success. For instance, let’s say twenty people were asked if they would like to eat Swiss cake and they all said yes. So, they were given the ingredients to make Swiss cake. But at the end of the day, only 2 of them were able to eat Swiss cake. What is the lesson here? There is a RECIPE for everything. Out of all the 20 people above, only 2 had the recipe to make a Swiss cake. So, if you want to succeed at anything faster, the first thing you have to do is the right recipe for that thing. “A recipe is a step by step how to go about something” That is why you have a lot of “How to” books outside today. Where you have the right information on how to do something, the next step is for you to actually get someone who has done it to guard you through the process. It is called Mentorship or Apprenticeship but most people run away from this step. I was guilty of this too but I have now repeated. If you decide to jump the apprenticeship level, you will still succeed but not as fast as somebody who learnt directly under the eyes of an experienced master. The reason is that you would have made a lot of mistakes that will set you back a lot of times before you get it right which would not have been so if you had a mentor to caution you. But there is one major thing that you must actually have initially before anything else. It is called a target or focus or a goal. What is it that you actually want to achieve? You must be able to state it in clear terms. For instance, a target is when you say “I want to have N1.5 million in my bank account by December 2012” but when you say “I want to make money this year, that is not a goal. It is not specific. From there, you can now think of how to get the information/recipe that will help you to meet that goal and then, the mentor to help you across. That is the fastest way to succeed at anything that I have ever seen. Here it is again 1. Set a target/goal you want to achieve. 2. Get the right information that will help you in planning to achieve your goal. 3. Look for a mentor to help you and correct you. 4. Act! Do you want to succeed at anything FASTER? Try the 4 steps above. They will definitely look for you. I wish you success IF YOU WANT QUALITY INFO Just drop your email address here
    www.wealthbuilderguide.com

Free PDF books

Books for Android: /84lPm Download ebooks

+ Reply