+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: How to start up a Business with little capital

Re: How to start up a Business with little capital

hi SOUND, u said u ve difficulty palm oil. can we talk cos i ve access to some i wanna sell

Your ideas are much more than the business you are about to start. Be well informed about the kind of business you want to embark on.
    ONCE YOU ARE CONTENTED WITH YOUR POSITION, THAT MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWN FALL. BE GRATEFUL ANYWAY. 08038573951

Before u venture into any biz, try to pray to God and have a mentor in that field who can easily assist at any time of the day.Read books about what you are about to lay your hand on.God will help us.

WHAT IS MY HOPE

3RD CLASS ECONOMICS GRADUATE BUT CAN DELIVER VERY WELL NEEDS JOB,FIELD WORK TO BE PRECISE

This IS BEATIFUL , infact am highly imprssed. do U know i've being thinking of how to start a little buisness for myself but am always drawn back thinking of how and where to get started .The capital is not the problem atall 'cos i've made enough savings but the problem is i don't know how to start. i want to go into foodstuffs, food additives and froozen foods buisness.

Please I will like to help you in setting up your small biz. I will like to show you the strategy that I use to set up my biz with the sum of N3000 only but today I am still reaping the fruit. contact me at [email protected]

Hello Friends,
    I want to help 2000 people to start earning $1500 and above monthly, i mean my word, am going to create a blog for you and monetize your blog without taking anything upfront from you. You had it right am still will create traffic to your blog making it posible for you to start earning from day one. interested people should contact me now on my yahoo messenger ID: okeybizgacinia
    Below are example of the blogs.
    www.adesenseopportunities..com
    www.forex-guide-for-beginners..com
    www.one-million-millioneires..com
    Fidelis Ihe

laneydotbiz,
    I am interested in starting a small biz too. Can you help me out? I can be reached by [email protected]. Thank you.

Do you Know As a Total Newcomer, You can Immediately begin Generating Insane Profits from the Internet and continue Smiling to the Bank everyday?

Do you know You deserve Wealth Freedom,Do you Know You can sleep anytime you like, and wake up anytime you like? Go shopping anytime and anywhere? have a nice vacation in Ghana or U.S.A or any Holiday spot of your choice?

Are You Ready for a Cash Pulling Mega Profits Adventure?
    Then You have a choice to read this Report, but be sure you are the only one reading this Most Important Publication in your life.

I am About to Reveal my Innermost Triple Your Profits Revealing Secrets that will make you an Instant C.E.O of this Awesome Internet Business that is turning the wheels of wealth in People's lives.

If you are so Lazy like Me generating 100% Constant Income to My Bank Account everyday, you have no choice than to be a part of this hot-money spinning business that will make your friends, families even your Enemies wonder how rich you have become.

Now you can make your First Few Thousands of Cool Cash into your Bank Account right now by Getting this Free Report that will show you how to Achieve Financial Freedom.
    To get this Report right now, send a Blank Message with the subject " I NEED THE MONEY" to [email protected].

Those who doubt will Always Remain Poor. Break the Bondage of Peanuts and Create Your own Brand Wold of Luxury-the Millionaires Way.

Have a Great Day.

You can start a business these days with little to no capital on the internet. Think about selling other peoples products and getting commission from sales you make.

To get started with your venture online you need a website or blog, but i will advice you to go with the blog as it will cost you nothing to start with--it is free and easy to setup. With this blog which stands as you business page you advertise a service and you sell a product.

To get your info material on how to get start contact me through this email: [email protected] or call me on: 08056260262, to see what a blog look like visit: http://www.dextatek..com/

Try as much as possible to contact me and i will teach you how to get started. Bye and God bless.

hey sound,

Currently you can start the following small business with small capital:
    Trading in stock as a speculator
    Selling sims and recharge cards

Pls i want to know about trading in stock as a speculator. email [email protected]
    Love God with all your heart, strength and with all your mind and he will supply all your needs.

Hello Rich guy,
    How are you doing today and thanks for what you placed here on net. Many people has this opportunity and they missed it but onething i know is that God will not come down from heaven to help you until you decided to help yourself.
    Anyway i dont want to talk to much ...My name is Michael Adegboyega am a Printer by proffession and i saw it in what you post that you have wrote many books and i want to introduce myself to you and i will be glad to have business relationship with you and here is my details incase you want to get back to me.
    Name ..........Adegboyega Michael
    Office Address.....#30 Oguntolu Street, Shomolu, Lagos Nigeria
    Phone .........08076525136
    [email protected]

I hope to hear from you soonest and i can assure you that a trier will convince you and if you try us once you will surely come back for more.
    Hope you consider our offer of dealing with you and i hope to hear from you soonest.
    Thanks and God Blessed
    Michael

Yeah guys,starting up a business with little capital is very possible,it requires business financial and moral discipline for you to get to the top of it,with patience you will really make it with time,just stick to what you are doing,be focus believe in yourself and God,then be ready to learn new things as the biz proceeds,cause different challenges shall surelly emerge,but keep focused.

Neverthless i have a little but important information about how to obtain legitimate business intrest and coleteral free loan for to sponsor your business.
    It is called partnership loan ,not many nigerian have discovered it ,so as to take advantage of it now.
    This information i have decided to give out freely to only 20 nigerian as INDEPENDENCE GIFT, without collecting a dime from them.

All they will do is to register with the popular and nigeria best network, www.sen2020.com,selling entreprenuer newspaper "success digest extra" ,so that even if they dont know what to do with the money they get,they can get some few free information through that paper to start.

To do this,just register with www.sen2020.com,and also get success digest extra newspaper.It is just #1,050 to register,and you will become a sen2020 network member and also be eligible to receive free entreprenuer paper two weekly for 12 months,which means,the paper that is sold at #100 per two weeks to the public,will be yours for free in one full year.Even if you want to calculate it in money,it is just at the rate of about #40 naira per paper,its funny and amazing,never of such in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to register in this network under me as your referer and my referer link to this site is www.sen2020.com?pastorv. As soon as you do that,just send me a mail to [email protected],and i will send you the full information to your mail immediatelly,but you must promise me that you will not sell the information,but may give it out freely to anyone you pleases,but never sale it.

If you cant do it yourself,just send me a mail and i will send you the payment information for the #1,050 and i will help you get registered
    immediatelly.

NB: If you are already a sen networker,you don't need to bother yourself concerning this

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE XCELEBRATION!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast