This is the foremost GSM Short Code secret that GSM Techo Operators don’t want you to know, I have infected wound to the body of some GSM short code operators when I revealed How To Get Your Own Short Code to advertise Your Products and/Services on a very easy platform and earn big money when people send their details to you, in this format: Text, Name (space) information (space) email address to 33451

Well, I have made up my mind to disclose this secret to you. Discover The Secret SMART Nigerian Marketers, Advertisers & Promoters Like I Do To Get GSM Users That Give Me Money Regularly Even Without Begging Or Selling Any Product To Them.....Guaranteed!

Revealing a brand new medium of attracting genuine prospects to your adverts and at the same time earning at least N60,000 every week. What you have just read above is not a joke. After several months of Great research on how this money making machine can get into the hands of middle-class Nigerians from the big players, and here we are, it is at your doorstep.

Let me quickly explain what the GSM MONEY MAKING is about. The GSM Money Making System is a system that collects GSM users’ money, phone numbers and email addresses when they request for more information about your advertised product or service by sending a text like: ‘Locate financial helpers in Nigeria', Send HELP to 33451 for just N100/sms from MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT etc.

Have you ever sent a text to short code numbers that look like this 33451? Then you must have given someone else money without him begging or even selling any product to you. That is the way so many people are giving money to different short code numbers regularly while the owners smile to the bank.

You will also smile to the bank get the simple manual that will give you the direction of how you can start GSM short code biz for N4000

Pay into UBA account name - Sam Ayilara
Account no - 2062303385

Upon making the payment text 'GSM SHORT CODE' your depositor`s name, and your email address to 0809-4313-287

AND YOU WILL HAVE THE BELOW PACKAGES AS BONUS

A. How to create bulk SMS website and make N150,000 monthly.

B. Recharge cards printing business guide

C. How to make unlimited FREE CALLS day and night to all networks.

D. Simple guide on how to create a forum site like .

E. How to activate your MTN line as MAGIC SIM and browse the internet FREE on Computer/Phone.