+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: TAKE THIS SERIOUS – MAKE A LIVING WITH GSM SHORT CODE

TAKE THIS SERIOUS – MAKE A LIVING WITH GSM SHORT CODE

BREAK THE JINX OF GETTING YOUR OWN GSM SHORT CODE
    TAKE THIS SERIOUS – MAKE A LIVING WITH GSM SHORT CODE

Fellow Nigerians,

I am Modupe, a female ENTREPRENEUR and a successful FOREX trader. In the next 30seconds, I will be talking about GSM SHORT CODE. First, my GSM SHORT CODE is 35815, I was extremely happy the day I finally got my SHORT CODE after been scammed by an unscrupulous element who promised setting it up for me not knowing he knew nothing about it. All thanks to God, at least I make N40,000 weekly since I got my GSM SHORT CODE, of which I believe you can make much more than that depending on your business plan.

My dear colleague, I must tell you that it wasn’t a joke at first, going by what I went through with Nigerian Content Providers until I finally came across the simplest way to get my Short Code.
    Just imagine, when I went to a Nigerian Content Provider, they asked me to bring my business registration certificate, which obviously I didn’t have and NCC Licence, which you have to process for good 2months, they also told me that their setup fee starts from the sum of N200, 000. Of a truth, I was discouraged when they finally told me their commission ratio is 60:40 i. e. if SMS cost is N100, they’ll take N40 while you’ll take N60; what a rip-off?

I am not here to spoil business for content providers in Nigeria rather I have to save helpless Nigerians like me because I know that only the big companies can afford the huge amount of money they charge for the set-up fee and even their requirements are killing. Mind you, if you would want to go to them and make enquiry, you can call me and I will give you their names and contact address. So you are free to go to them.

I just wish you could make the right decision by the time you finish reading this article.
    I want to precisely introduce a very hot business opportunity to you among a list of other great opportunities which I list as follows:

• INFORMATION MARKETING
    • POLITICAL CAMPAIGN
    • BULK SMS
    • BUSINESS ADVERTISEMENT
    • PREDICT AND WIN GAME
    • OPINION SEEKING
    • QUIZ
    • CALLER TUNE AND LOTS MORE

The benefits of owning a GSM SHORT CODE are countless, interested persons should follow the below procedure:

STEP 1 – To register your interest; send text to 35815 in this format: Text BIZ space SC space Your first name space Your email address, then send to 35815 e. g. BIZ SC MODUPE mercie123@gmail. com. SMS costs N100 only.
    You will receive a confirmation message on your phone after which you will receive your registration number in your email address which will be between 1-100. (At the dot of 100 entries, texts from 101 will be rejected). You can then proceed to the next STEP.

STEP 2 – Having received the reply, go straight to any GTBank around you and pay just the sum of N800 (Eight Hundred Naira Only) into the following account –

Account No: 461 – 480270 – 1590
    Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
    Account Name: AREOLA O. MODUPE

NOTE: This is strictly on first come, first serve basis. Do not bother to pay into this bank account if you have not received your registration number. Remember only 100 people are needed for this (Male and Female)

STEP 3 – Immediately after your payment. Text BIZ space SC space Your FIRST NAME and registration number space Your Teller Number. e. g. BIZ SC MODUPE001 8157390. Then send to 35815. SMS costs N100 only.

After all these done. . . I will get you started immediately.

Thank you for your time. If you agree with me that this will be good for you, I will be willing to show you how to set up your own GSM SHORT CODE in the next One week.

Modupe.

08038011335, 08077728010 - mercie123@gmail. com

Re: TAKE THIS SERIOUS – MAKE A LIVING WITH GSM SHORT CODE

I've got 20 entries already and I'm sure I won't go beyond 100 entries.

'wish you guys could just take this serious.

All the best everyone!

Re: TAKE THIS SERIOUS – MAKE A LIVING WITH GSM SHORT CODE

33 entries...

+ Reply