One faithful morning I got to work as usual and was informed my boss wanted to have a word with me. and economy is rough, “m so sorry to inform you that you have been asked to go with the others due to the restructuring of the organization he said, as he handed my letter of dismissal to me.

Looking with awe, I took the letter from him and as I was about to go , he said to me , son today can be your lucky day because of the whole bunch of you guys that has been laid off, you are my best and I got this offer I want you to consider. I stirred for a while, then told him to continue.He said to me “Son what if I told you that there is a business you start with just$6 and after six weeks you get your $6back, then 3 weeks later you get $75and then every 3weeks from the period of your 1st cycle you get paid 6x what you earned the previous month and this will happen every month!!!!!

I sat down and did the math, only to discover that in 6 months, I can be earning about $17,000.00!!!!!
I asked my boss if it was forex or mlm , and replied saying non of the above ,this business is called Brand Evangelism. So I asked him what I needed to do to start. Simple, all you need is purchase an item from a company online every month and teach just one person to do same in case you want to compress the time frame from six weeks to a much earlier time. Then I do I get paid? I asked, he then informed me that I need to have a free e-wallet account through which money gets to the customers from the company, and in an event you want your money in hand you sell the $$$ in your e-wallet to the bank and get paid the naira equivalent in to your acct.

Wow, I said to myself and asked why everyone was not aware of this business, he told me becos the business is new and it’s operational style is based on a principle in the Bible. What principle in the Bible? I enquired , he told me Luke 6:38 which so many has over looked . Infact the exponential increase of your monthly income is based on the principle of giving!!
With this opportunity, I can travel anywhere at any price and at anytime as I wish and get my travelling expenses paid back to me some months down the line after the trip!!!! Said my boss.
How’s that possible ? I asked, simple, the company shares their profit with consumers and in return for consumer’s patronage just like in the German Soccer league where each club split their profits with it’s supporters in return for the Fan’s presence in the stadium every match day!!!.
Well my son, I thought it right sharing this opportunity by the principle of Acts20:20would not permit me to hold back such information from you ,because whenever you make money, the more money I make too . I have made over $60,000.00 from this opportunity and have changed lives of ppl across the globe he said. I will forward2 e-books which you must not sell but give away freely in order to be successful just as I’m. I thanked him and left for home with all smiles.
The following week , I started the business and with just three months into the business my return has been beyond my wildest imagination. At the moment , planning towards my first trip abroad in 3 months from now. So if this story inspires you and you are in need of a business, or you are unemployed, you can send me a mail with subject “I Want To Give” to [email protected]
And I will send the free e-books and the guide for setting up your e-wallet accounts, funding and withdrawal from e-wallet and the two companies I work with all for FREE!!!.
If you do not get a reply from me with 48hrs of request, pls call me on +2347040607327.

“ ONLY THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO DO THE THINGS A FEW OTHERS WILL DO, WILL ENJOY WHAT A FEW ARE ENJOYING” Isaiah 1:19

God Bless
Osas