One faithful morning I got to work as usual and was informed my boss wanted to have a word withme. and economy is rough, “m so sorry to inform you thatyou have been asked to go with the othersdue to therestructuring of the organization he said, as he handedmyletter of dismissal to me.

Looking with awe, I took the letter from him and as I was about to go , he said to me , son today can be yourlucky day because of the whole bunch of you guys that has been laid off, you are my best and I got this offer I want you to consider. I stirred for a while, then told him to continue.He saidto me “Sonwhat if I told youthatthere is a business you start withjust$6 and after six weeks you get your $6back, then 3 weeks later you get $75and then every 3weeksfrom the period of your1st cycle you get paid 6x what youearned the previous monthand this will happen every month!!!!!

I sat down and did the math, only to discoverthat in 6 months, I can be earning about $17,000.00!!!!!
I asked my boss if it was forex or mlm , and repliedsaying non of the above ,this business is called Brand Evangelism. So I asked him what I needed to do to start. Simple, all you need is purchasean item from a company online every month and teach just one personto do same in case youwant to compress the time framefrom six weeks to a much earlier time. Then I do I get paid? I asked, he then informed me that I need to have a free e-wallet account through whichmoney gets to the customersfrom the company, andin an event you want your money in hand you sell the $$$ in your e-wallet to the bank and get paidthe naira equivalent in to youracct.

Wow, I said to myself and asked whyeveryone was not aware of this business, he told mebecos the business is new and it’s operational style is basedon a principle in theBible. What principle in the Bible? I enquired , he told me Luke 6:38 which so many has over looked . Infactthe exponential increase of your monthly income is based on the principle of giving!!
With this opportunity, I can travel anywhere at any price and at anytime as I wishand get mytravelling expenses paidback to me some months down the line after the trip!!!! Said my boss.
How’s that possible ? I asked, simple, the company shares their profit with consumersand in return for consumer’s patronage just like in the German Soccer league where each club split their profits with it’s supporters in return for theFan’s presence in the stadiumevery match day!!!.
Well my son, I thought it right sharing this opportunity by the principle of Acts20:20would not permit me to hold back such informationfrom you ,because whenever you make money, the more money I make too . I have made over $60,000.00 from this opportunity and have changed lives of ppl across the globe he said. I will forward2 e-books which you must not sell but give away freely in order to be successful just as I’m. I thanked him and left for home with all smiles.
The following week , I started the business and with just three months into thebusiness my return has beenbeyond my wildest imagination. At the moment , planningtowards my firsttrip abroad in 3 months from now. So if this story inspires you and you are in need of a business, or you are unemployed, you can send me a mail with subject “IWant To Give” to [email protected]
And I will send the free e-books andthe guide for setting up your e-wallet accounts, funding and withdrawal from e-wallet and two of the companies I work with of which one gives you your seed capital to start your biz all for FREE!!!.
If you do not get a reply from me with 48hrs of request, pls call me on +2347040607327.

“ ONLY THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO DO THE THINGSA FEW OTHERSWILL DO, WILL ENJOY WHAT A FEW ARE ENJOYING” Isaiah 1:19

God Bless
Osas