+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GOOGLE ADSENSE DOLLAR FACTORY SECRET

GOOGLE ADSENSE DOLLAR FACTORY SECRET

Google adsense is around for a while and i must tell you that lot of Nigerian are making so much through google adsense. But for the sake of the Newbie

Google adsense is revenue sharing programme own and manage by google. Its just the simple way of showing advertiser ads on your site or blog. Its just like renting out a space for adsense on your site or blog. Since it is a PAY PER CLICK (ppc) advertisement, you get paid when when any of your visitor click on your site,

Mind you, it is very easy to earn more than 1000 dollarS/MONTH with google adsense if you know thier TOS (Terms of service)

this is where most Adsense publisher failed, if you don't understand the rules and conditions that guide you as a google publisher, your adsense account may be moving like a snail.

But wait freind, if you are browsing the internet almost every day and still you dont make cool cash on the internet.

i'm so sorry for you, it is easy to start working and earning with Google, infact it's the simplest and easiest way i've ever seen to make big money every day online.

You can do it, Yes i'm talking about you, what are the requirment?

1, A BLOG
    2, YOUR ADRESS AND POSTAL CODES
    3 A FREE EMAIL ADRESS, (gmail or yahoo)
    4 A BANK ACCOUNT
    5 A COMPUTER ( since it'; not require your everyday work you can use that cyber cafe very close to your house

With this five requirement i'm sure that does not cost you a kobo, you can join the adsense community and start recieveing every month check from google

Now the problem is knowing the right keywords and building a nice blog that fit adsense TOS,

I have decide within me to help as many people as i can to build a well design Blog, i will also monetise it with google adsense, and google ads will start showing on your blog, you have nothing to do, just provide me with your information and you shall get a well contented blog that is monetised with google adsense within 48 and 72 hours.

DO YOU KNOW? Their are other pay per click network out there that paid directly int o your Bank account here in Nigeria any time you reached $20? If you hire me for your blog and monetisation today i will monetise your blog with these as well.

Their is great in Adsense friend, their is a tree online that bear dollars as fruit, it's left to you to start plucking it, I'M TALKING OF ADSENSE, every website now work with adsense, and since you can also make it with adsense with a rich content why not join the minority wise NOW!!!!.

CALL ME TODAY AND LETS NEGOTIATE, 07066106475

BLESS YOU!
    [/b]
    l

Re: GOOGLE ADSENSE DOLLAR FACTORY SECRET

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A BLOG ,YOU CAN CALL ME IF YOU NEED MONETISING ALONE, I'M PLEASED TO SERVE YOU RIGHT
    l

google adsense

For those that text me messages. U can call me now. Bt b4 u call make sure you are ready..And serious about GOOGLE ADSENSE BUSINESS! the gud thing about adsense is that. it does nt disturb ur work or other businesses. it does nt disturb ur education if u r schooling. u dnt need any paypal act. u get paid by check brought to ur home address by the courier service. Call me or email: [email protected] : 07066106475
    l

I hear its quite difficult to set up an ADSENSE Account now. Reasons are, Googles av dscovered so many ppl are getting into it and making plenty of money and so, to streamline that, every account has to be rigidly scrutinised. An account may take up to months to pass the laid down rules by Googles b4 it's finally approved for set up.....is dat true??

It took us lot of time,and research to find out why Google does nt approve blogs easily this time around! Bt at last, we have a great breakthrough! i and my team av just discover what google adsense needed 4rm all blogger
    l

Thanks for your write-up and am interested. Could you please e-mail your contact to: [email protected], for training and other necessary info.

If you scared of adsense! do you their r alternative to adsense? Infact u r nt going to be paid by check, you will receive a direct deposit cash in your bank account!

[link=http://cashlecture.]Learn how to make N100,000 monthly here[/link]
    l

Quote Originally Posted by oluwadahunsi1
    If you scared of adsense! do you their r alternative to adsense? Infact u r nt going to be paid by check, you will receive a direct deposit cash in your bank account!

[link=http://cashlecture.]Learn how to make N100,000 monthly here[/link]
    If you r scared of adsense! do you know their r alternative to adsense? Infact u r nt going to be paid by check, you will receive a direct deposit cash into your bank account! So feel free to call me and i will do everything for you
    l

oluwadahunsi1, you have come up with another tricks .....

+ Reply