+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EXPOSED!!! YEAR 2010 Highest Paying Google Adsense SECRET Keywords LEAKED OUT!!

EXPOSED!!! YEAR 2010 Highest Paying Google Adsense SECRET Keywords LEAKED OUT!!

NOW LISTEN, YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE IS ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST TURN AROUND YOU WILL EVER GET FOR THE YEAR 2011 AND BEYOND, AND I PROMISE YOU THAT IS A GUARANTEE!

The truth is that many Nigerians and many people worldwwide never make a dime on GOOGLE ADSENSE because of the wrong use of Keywords! Imagine making only $12 in one year! Yes i joined ADSENSE AND MADE 12 DOLLARS IN ONE YEAR.Now i can smile because i have gotten the secret to Google adsense revenue maximisation.

THE SECRET IS HIGH PAYING Google Adsense KEYWORDS

The more attraction that an Adsense advertisement garnishes then, the more money will be made.This is why it is so important to learn about the different keywords that are most popular and apply them as much as possible.There are certain top Adsense keywords which should be utilized whenever possible and one of these keywords is auto insurance quote.

This makes sense considering that most people have to buy car insurance at one point or another in their life and want to make sure that they are going to get it for the lowest possible cost.Almost all people end up looking for a quote for car insurance during their life at some point so this makes sense.

There are certain subjects of the top Adsense keywords that typically do very well, and that includes both finances and vehicles.Singles in Las Vegas is another of the top Adsense keywords.The reason that this comes in as one of the top keywords for Adsense is because Las Vegas is one of the most commonly traveled to destinations for singles.

Now, the most important thing about these high paying keywords is the fact that they cannot be used anyhow to generate revenues through the adsense programmes.

The secret to maximising these keywords is simply all about optimisation to generate as much revenue as you can.
    After proper keyword optimisation then one can begin to direct traafic to the blog or site containing these optimised keywords.

You can have a list of the top 100 keywords but you may still not make a dime simply because of lack of information on their conversion percentage which is the most important thing.

To get a full list of these keywords, their cost per click and their conversion rate and hoW they can be optimised,, call me on 08077668570 or 08087988898.
    I will give it out FREE OF CHARGE to the FISRT TWO PEOPLE TO DROP THEIR EMAIL HERE.After dropping it check your inbox for it.

AFTER THREE PEOPLE IT WILL BE FOR SALE FOR JUST #7,500 and this secret will be sold to jUSt 5 people to avoid misuse, abuse and resale by many Nigerians who misuse opportunities given to them.

For example these are the last 5 keywords (OUT OF THE TOP 100 LIST) and their cost per clicks.Their conversion rates which is definetly the most important factor in generating an intimidating Adsense revenue into your bank account is included in my manual for you to make it BIG on google adsense IF YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING NO OR LITTLE CASH FROM gOOGLE ADSENSE MONTH AFTER MONTHS.

CHECK OUT LAST FIVE CHEAPEST KEYWORDS ON MY LIST

95. Bad Credit Home Equity – $43.90/click
    96. Los Angeles Criminal Attorneys – $43.88/click
    97. Home improvement loan rates – $43.88/click
    98. auto insurance in Michigan – $43.79/click
    99. dwi fort worth – $43.78/click
    100 Structured Settlement Companies – $43.77/click (AN INCREDIBLE #6,565/CLICK)

ONCE AGAIN, To get a full list of these 100 keywords, their cost per click and their conversion rate and hoW they can be optimised,, call me on 08077668570 or 08087988898.

I will give it out FREE OF CHARGE to the FISRT TWO PEOPLE TO DROP THEIR EMAIL HERE.After dropping it check your inbox for it.

AFTER THREE PEOPLE IT WILL BE FOR SALE FOR JUST #7,500 and this secret will be sold to jUSt 5 NigerianS only!! This is simply and bluntly done to avoid misuse, abuse and resale by many Nigerians who misuse opportunities given to them.

After 5 PeOPLE please i am sorry that i wont be willing to sell these secert to anyone again,NOT EVEN FOR #25,000 or more, AND I MEAN IT..So call me Now on 08077668570 or 08087988898 if you are not among the first two people to drop their email address here.

EXPOSED!!!

Pls send it to my mail.
    [email protected].
    Thanks.

+ Reply