Fellow traders this is good news, forex trading just got better for those who are wise enough to take advantage of this offer. Traders no longer need to risk their own funds in the forex market, this is because free forex capital is available on the internet. I personally got my own first free deposit yesterday and i have confirmed that you can make $100 every month and even much more, and all you have to do is create posts or write replies in a forex forum. 250 posts gets you $50 while 500 posts gets you $100 etc. I am not selling this information, I only need referral downlines. All i need is for anyone interested to send an email to jonosa2@gmail. com with "free forex capital" as subject. Then await login details via that email. This is very real, if it was scam i would have provided payment details, but as I said i just need referral downlines. So forex traders dont waste time send that mail now and dont risk your own money when you can get free capital. John ogba lagos [email protected]