+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Breaking news: All forex traders

Breaking news: All forex traders

Good news to all forex traders. I am here to let you guys know that there is a new way to trade the forex market, a All-in-One Strategy that guarantees regular green profit. The Forex Market is not a gambling arena; it is a business arena and should be treated as such. This strategy is hinged upon low risk, slow and steady growth. Anything better than the interest of a stupid bank works for me! You will surely like it.

To help my fellow Nigerian Forex Traders discover this new capability, I have carefully crafted a simple step-by-step eBook of about 39 pages, with pictorial illustrations which I am ready to give out. I have specially tailored this eBook to the taste of Nigerian Forex Traders, both beginners and experienced.

I am not selling this eBook to you but I do ask for an affordable token sum of appreciation (N500 Etisalat Recharge Card Pin). This is not a price tag because the information contained in the material is immeasurably worth more than N500. You know, I spent time writing that book…lol. Well, to get the eBook, send me an email containing your name, location, and the N500 Etisalat Recharge Card Pin to [email protected] with the subject as ‘Forex Strategy’. I will reply your email in less than 30minutes.

Mind you, the N500 Recharge Card is not compulsory, it is optional. So, don’t think I am sharing MY STRATEGY because of the CARD. If you cannot afford it, there is no problem about that, just send an email and I will still send you the book and attend to you normally.

NOTE: if you are not a forex trader but interested in this package, call me on 08067864269 for a one-on-one training, where I will teach you the basics, enough to get you started to benefit from the fx market.

Re: Breaking news: All forex traders

visit onlinefund.org where you trade forex without a computer or internet. all profitable account on that website is traded by ea 24/7 / just give it a try.you can also invest in there pamm account if you do not have time for forex

+ Reply