Women in Oil Initiative(W.I.O) -An Initiative powered by "New Nation"(NN) bringing over 21-developmental projects/Business ventures to Africa- Nigeria inclusive. Being endorsed by "The Ministry of Women Affairs”, Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. To empower women, reduce Gender Inequality, Curb prostitution which will lead to the realization of 35% Women Affirmative Action Law passed by the Federal Govt. for women . Women are thereby enjoined to partake in this revolutionary life changing opportunity.

Women in Oil (W.I.O) initiative is an umbrella of women in becoming the largest umbrella (Organization) in Africa to receive/share from a N3billion Regular Corporate profit share among her members.

MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
A) Free training and Certificate issued in 30 Areas of interest of Participation in oil companies/multi-national firms; under the umbrella of the Organization/Corporative(W.I.O).
B) Guarantees/Secures Job in any oil servicing Companies after being Certified via W.I.O
C) Financial support guaranteed at least earning (minimum of N20,000 monthly for life time membership).
D) Housing/Car Allowance-meaning getting a Car on Credit and live in Affordable house as members
E) Unsecured business capital-meaning getting loan without collateral as a member.
F) Widowhood Protection .
G) Equity in Corporate Profits-Members (W.I.O) receives quarterly share of the profits of the entity as done in other cooperatives. W.I.O profits -es timates per quarter run in the hundreds of millions of naira and this is shared among her members every Quarter.
For further Enquiries: Visit Us @ #94,RUMUOLA ROAD, PORT- HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
Call Us on: 08069369513, 08052508795, 08064764705, 08035851766.
Qualification: No Higher Degree needed.(Graduates and Non-Graduates, skilled and unskilled, single ladies, petty traders, students, widows and married women).