"WOMEN IN OIL" Initiative(W.I.O) -An Initiative powered by "New Nation" bringing over 21-developmental projects/Business ventures to Africa- Nigeria inclusive. Been endorsed by The Ministry of Women Affairs in Port-harcourt Rivers state. To empower women, reduce Gender Inequality; Curb prostitution, and realize the 35% Women Affirmative Action Law passed by the Federal Government for women . Women are thereby enjoined to Partake of this Revolutionary life changing opportunity.
WOMEN IN OIL (W.I.O) initiative, an Umbrella of women, is becoming the largest Umbrella(Organization) in Africa to project the nigerian woman's interest and receive/share from a N3billion naira Regular Corporate profit sharing among her members.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
A) Free training and Certificate issued in 31 Areas of interest of Participation in oil companies/multi-national firms; under the Umbrella of the organization/Corporative(W.I.O).
B) Guarantees/Secures Job in any oil servicing Companies after been Certified via W.I.O
C) A monthly pay of 20,000, minimum for life time membership.
D) Housing/Car Allowance-Meaning getting a Car on Credit,or housing allowance and paying over a period of years.

E) Unsecured Business Capital-meaning getting loan without Collateral as a member, and paying with ease.
F) Widowhood Protection.
G) Equity in Corporate Profits-Members (W.I.O) Receives Quarterly share of the profits of the Entity as done in other corperatives. W.I.O profits - estimates per Quarter run in the hundreds of millions of naira and this is shared among her members every Quarter.
For further Enquiries: Visit Us @ #94,RUMOLA ROAD,PORT- HARCOURT,RIVERS STATE.

Call: QUEENETH,08187039059.