WOMEN in oil Initiative(W.I.O) -An Initiative powered by "New Nation"(NN) bringing over 21-developmental projects/Business ventures to Africa- Nigeria inclusive. Been endorsed by "The Ministry of Women Affairs in Port-harcourt Rivers state" To empower women, reduce Gender Inequality; Curbing prostitution which will lead to the realization of 35% Women Affirmative Action Law passed by the FG for women” .Womem”-Are thereby enjoined to Partake in this Revolutionary life changing opportunity. Women in oil (W.I.O) initiative an Umbrella of women in becoming the largest Umbrella(Organization) in Africa to receive/share from a N3bn naira Regular Corporate profit sharing among her members. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO: A) Free training and Certificate issued in 30 Areas of interest of Participation in oil companies/multi-national firms; under the Umbrella of the organization/Corporative(W.I.O). B) Guarantees/Secures Job in any oil servicing Companies after been Certified via W.I.O C) Financial Support Guaranteed at least Earning (A minimum of 20,000 monthly for life time membership). D) Housing/Car Allowance-Meaning getting a Car on Credit and live in Affordable house as members. E) Unsecured Business Capital-meaning getting loan without Collateral as a member. F) Widowhood Protection . G) Equity in Corporate Profits-Members (W.I.O) Receives Quarterly share of the profits of the Entity as done in other corperatives. W.I.O profits - estimates per Quarter run in the hundreds of millions of naira and this is shared among her members every Quarter. For further Enquiries:Hurry up & Visit Us: #94,RUMOLA ROAD,PORT- HARCOURT,RIVERS STATE. Email[email protected] Call Us on: 08035851766,08074840403, Qualification: No Higher Degree needed.(for:Graduates and Non-Graduates,skilled and Un-skilled,single-ladies,petty traders,students,widows and married women)