Hello to everybody in the house, i am creating this thread because i have search through this forum and wasn't impressed with the way people transfer you from here to there blog and after reading their long post they ask you to pay. Today i will present you with the basic details on how you can start your own importation business and fire your boss in few months to come. Enough of all this, lets get to point. At www.rasaqtech.com, We have discuss not only series of ways to make money online but also the best of them all. Today our emphasis is on importation business. How to buy from legit seller, How to buy at a very low price with little or no shipping charges and How to sell at high price even if you do not have any buyer on ground without much stress. Let get started, shall we? Although i will list out three trusted website where you can buy from and free from scammers.

but i will only discuss on Aliexpress.
Also Read: How To Place Classified Ads On Mobofree And Sell Your Old And New Stuff Easily
Also Read: How To Make Money Online With Youtube
ALIEXPRESS
They are subsidiary of the world’s number import and export online shop in the world called alibaba.com owned by Hong Kong Limited and have been doing this business since 1999 (15 years now since they started this business so you have no fear about them folding up). Almost all big manufacturers, wholesalers, china goldsuppliers have their goods and services displayed on this site.

STEPS TO FOLLOW TO ORDER FROM ALIEXPRESS STEP 1
From your web browser, Visit www.aliexpress.com and click on Join Free at the top right corner of the site, After that you will be provided with a form where your details are expected to be fill in appropriately.
STEP 2
After complete registration on aliexpress, You can start with your importation business by searching any item you want to buy using the search box and you will be redirected to a page that contain your searched result including their prices. Click on any one you choose to purchase to view the features and configurations, Then order it by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button.
STEP 3
This step is dedicated to how to buy from sellers and be scam free.

• Before you purchase from any seller
  • Make sure that either he/she is a gold member/verified and has so many good feed backs
  • Contact the supplier 2-3 times asking whether the goods can be delivered to you or not and take note of their reply as scammers seller will never reply you back or may always be offline to chat with

Always take note that while ordering, make sure your country of shipping is the country you want it to be transported to for easy calculation of your shipping cost.
STEP 4
Now it is time to pay for the item, Although there are several ways of payment but for Nigerians, i will discuss how to order for it using your GtBank Nigeria ATM card.

• You need to have an account with Gtbank either normal savings account or a domiciliary account.
  • After getting the master card with you, you need to activate it for online banking and shopping which will cost you N3000 to get the software called Token. After getting the token software, you need to activate it by getting a secure code for it.
  • Login to www.gtbank.com and locate login, Click on the login and another page will appear warning you about scammers
  • Click on continue and a secure login page will comes up requesting you to login your with the details sent to you in your email by the bank. Fill in your details and click on login. A page will comes up again; here, you’re require to click on “Get Activation Code”.

From here, just read carefully and follow the steps to complete the registration of the token for your card to be secure and ready for online shopping.
Also Read: How To Make Money Online With Your Facebook Account
STEP 6
After securing your master card, you can now come back to the site to buy your desire goods item. Pay for your ordered item. Click on order and you will be ask to choose the type of payment you want to make. Choose master card and fill in the details of your master card.
After this stage, you’ll be taken to a page where you’re to fill in your activation code and secure code. After completing the stage, a page will appear confirming that your payment has been made.
Click on order now to notify the seller that you’ve paid for the item, Immediately go and check your email and a confirmation message should have been sent to you by now. You’ll receive a message as well telling you about the tracking number of your item that it has been shipped. Just wait for your item to arrive. One thing is to importation, another thing is getting market for your imported goods. To know more about selling your imported goods online with ease, visit http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/08/how...ds-online.html I wish you luck on successful importation business, Peace.