Good Day Nigeria

Etrade Nigeria/Global Finance Consult Have review you the secret on how you can start importation business with N7000 and double profit your capital start up if you can try it 4 times in a month which means you are on your way to make N100,000 in one month.
100% sure on this business if you can try it just follow the step by step guild i give to you. i start my own importation business with N7000 i import electronic product to nigeria and i sold it to double profit of the money i use to import the product. now i am make N100,000 in a month with this business.

You self can do it and you can make it. just follow up with my step by step guild on this business.

we have prepare the step by step e-book manual on this importation business.

this all what you will get from this manual

1, introduction of importation business
2, how you can start your importation business with N7000
3, where you can order your product online and get ship to you with FedEx or DHL to Nigeria and received your goods for not more than 5days
4.how you can make payment of the product you order online or through Nigeria bank with cheps rate charge
5, after you get your goods deliver to your door where you can sell what you import to Nigeria with high profit here and fast cash pay to you and order another one again.
6, and how you will not spend more than the amount you want to use to order the product and get deliver to you.
7, and all what you need as information or process on this business

GET ALL THIS INFO SECRET WITH JUST N5,000
TO GET THIS PRODUCT EMAIL US AT [email protected],etrad...ia@yahoo .com OR YOU CAN CALL US AT 08087834748,07029490266
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT Home - Global Finance Consult
Thanks for reading our post