+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Create A Stunning WebsiteWithout Lifting A Finger

Create A Stunning WebsiteWithout Lifting A Finger

Some of you might be wondering how that can be possible, creating a website without lifting your fingers to design them. This is no wordpress or joomla or blogger. This is something that is completely different and the first of its kind.

Among the developing team around the world, i bring to you a simple .jar file the will create your site with your adsense put in the first paragraph and as banner below all your articles. It will create a sitemap page (important to search engines to picking up your site), privacy page and about us page.

Not only that. you do not need any design skills. Just put in all the articles you want in the website you wanna create. Whatever niche it is just go ahead and put it in the folder. What this .jar application will do for you is to convert each of those files into a web page with a neatly designed template. After which, just upload to your server and all the pages will be linked to each other. Can you beat that?

This is targeted to all who have bunch of articles but do not have design skills and want to make money from adsense... If you do not have an adsense account, and you use this application to create you first site, just apply for adsense after uploading and you will have your adsense activated in less than 1hr. Just have to stay online.

I have blabbed alot. If you like my little application, call me up if you want have a copy. Its not much of a money to get it. I peg it at 2k5. Just call me up 08166234713 for more information.

Re: Create A Stunning WebsiteWithout Lifting A Finger

this is an amazing app that will automate your site development and you can start monetizing it using adsense. And yes, i will get you your own working adsense account in less than 48hrs so you can use it to monetize the site. Call me up now.

+ Reply