THE 45 COMMANDMENTS OF MAKING MORE MONEY IN PENNY STOCKS.

INTRODUCTION.
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the sun. To every stock there is a time to fall and a time to rise. A time to make money and a time to wait for more money. A time to buy and a time to sell. A time to attend seminars and a time to apply what you are taught at the seminar. A time to buy for short term and a time to buy for long term. A time that stock market will be bullish and a time that the stock market will be bearish.

A time to make a load of money from stock market and a time to be gentle like the son of a Pope. We are entering the bearish period gradually because; many companies have declared their result which I told you before is the basic fundamental to the movement of a stock price. The places left are for companies set to declare their own. I am fulfilled each time I receive text messages and phone calls from my readers making good money from the stock and particularly from our predictions! And also after attending my seminars on penny stocks.

I know that one of the basic reasons God created me is so that, you can make money and get fully knowledgeable about how to go about your finance. If you text me and you didn’t get my reply, please don’t be offended, it is because, there are so many people like yourself on my line daily. I am developing a strategy to be able to attend to everybody without spending so much money. Please keep trying, one of these days, I will reply you. I give all glory to Almighty God because; he is the author of all knowledges.

So far so good all our recommendations in our articles, I mean all without exception, came to pass. Since we started recommending and analyzing of about 100 penny stocks, many of them are now growth stock. I need to remind you again that penny stocks are stocks that sell below N5, while growth stocks are stocks that grow in earnings above the industrial average. I usually classify them to be below N10. Talking about blue chips, these are stocks of companies with consistent good track record. I usually classify them within the price of N20 and above, while defensive or income stocks are stocks that actually generate income for the investor. These stocks normally give high dividend to their investors. For example Nestle.

For More Details On Other Topics Just Visit www.tonylaptops247.com Right Now !
And Click On The E-Books Section Of My Webpage.

You Will Be Glad You Deed !

See you at the bank!