I will like to introduce you to Site Flipping.

Site flipping is the act of buying and selling websites for profits. I will teach you with my step by step guide.

Yes, I will teach you how you too can flip websites for profit. I have just finished writing down exactly the method

I use. How I build my sites ( I swear I know nothing about html or java and don't plan to learn for now ), how I

generate traffic and how I sell them for profit.Believe me, you don't need to be a good web designer before you can

flip websites. It will surprise you to know that I am not good with ordinary dreamweaver talkless of Html.

How long will it take me to start seeing results?

Same day if you have some experience about the internet and marketing. Like I said earlier, my first website was

done within 1 hour and was sold the same day for $75. There are many ways to make money flipping websites. You can

build a site in 1 hour and get it sold the next hour.

What do I need to get started?

Internet connection ( you can do it from a cyber cafe, no wahala )

And some money to buy domain name and list your site for sale ( domain names cost about $10, which is just N1,500

while you there are places you can list for free and there are places where you can list for as little as $19)

You will also need a web host if you don't already have it. You can get someone to host you for as little as N1,500

but it is better if you can get your own host, it is only $10 per month ( that is N1,500 per month ) and you can

host as many websites on it as possible.

Site flipping is good for you as a beginner or expert.

You will be paying a little for this ebook. If you are interested contact send me an email on

[email protected] or call me on 08029725597

Thanks