Good Morning Fellow forumite,wish you merry xmas and a happy,successful,prosperous,unlimited expansion new year. I dont have a lot to say am just here to bring another glad tidings unto you in this new year,i have been testing this package for the past 8months and i have seen how it works,while i also gave it out to 3 of my old clients to test along with me, before i start let me ask these qustions:
*do you have a facebook account?
*do you open or chat with your facebook account everyday?
if your answer to those qeustions are YES, then also answer this,
*have you ever earn a kobo using your facebook, If YES then congrat and if NO that means you are wrong why wont you be making money when the owner is also making stream of cash on your usage. This package that i have brought to you is how you can make a lot of cash with your facebook account depending on your rate of work all you need is just like 3hours or less per day, mind you,you dont need to go to cafe to do it in as much as you have a GPRS enabled phone then you are Good 2goo, the sweetest part of the businez is dat you are starting with a ZER0 CAPITAL,i dont want to talk much because of the space but b4 i leave here what the 3 people dat tested the package said

"Realnews where did u get dis again,u and dis ur knowledge,i got your package and i tried it,now apart 4rm d once i bought be4 am now adding anoda sum of @least #10000 per to my bank account, thanks and God bless.
Femi ibadan"

"i cant believe i have just be loosing all diz while going unto facebook everyday without earning any thing Oh my God this guy realnews you are my mentor,i cant 4get u anymore,i got your package and i tried it,now am my bank account is harbouring lots everyweek,thanks and you are too much
kola lagos."

"my you again with all dis surprise package,thanks 4 dis bonus,money just dey do siriri werere 4 my account every week.may Allah reward u.
Tanko Bauchi"

I am officially launching it out this year 2012 after the i have tested to be fit for the universe.

Its will just cost you #2000 for the testing between 2day and 31st January afta den it will increase.
To get it just rush down to any GTBANK near you
Account Name :FALADE olufemi A
Account Number:0049468583
after payment just send a sms in dis format to my phone `FAMM NAME,PHONE,EMAIL,AMOUNT,TELLER NUM,ADDRESS` to 08189532123.
U can also subscribe through Liberty reserve U3479914 wit $15, den send the info as explain to d number change the teller number to batch number
p.s: price not negotiable
rememba i said it is ZERO CAPITAL.
I wish u all a successful year.

MD/CEO
Fullfiled generations solutions and Technologies.
FALADE O.A
[email protected]