+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ATM MACHINES NOW DISPENCE FAKE MONEY

ATM MACHINES NOW DISPENCE FAKE MONEY

It is surprising to know that fake money is now being loaded into the ATM machines.
    I met a shocker yesterday when i used a Bank PHB Atm card on a Bank PHB machine, computer village branch to withdraw some money, i discovered that one of the N1,000 notes appeared fake but i didnt believe it was fake as i always know banks dont carry fake cash but for the benefit of doubt, i went into the banking hall to ask that the money be changed. To my greatest surprise, the people on the counter refused changing it and even ask me to see the head of counter who would have simply protected the image of the bank by changing it quietly but she also confirm that she cannot change it, It then became clear to me that they loaded counterfiet money into the Atm machine on purpose. But for God, i would have arested her for fraud as it actually caused a scene in the banking hall. The funniest thing was she so blunt and not minding what she was doing. I left the money for them as i could not carry such money around. I immidiately went to another ATM machine withdrew all the money i had with that bank and saved it with another bank, invariably closing the account.

This is not to ridicle anybody, just an advise. The rate of fraud with Atm machines is getting too much, I think EFCC has to investigate these machines ones a while. When you use an Atm machine, please confirm your money at the machine stand before you leave, if such a thing happens to you in the weekend, you are on your own oh.
    LOVE IS THE GREATEST!!!

Re: ATM MACHINES NOW DISPENCE FAKE MONEY

Bros fear catch meoooo!

Notin wey peson no go hear fobr this country o!
    Prayer is the master key.

i dey fear oooo

in most cases, its not the fault of the individual who loads the ATM Machine. In some branches of these banks, u find out that they do not have mecury light to detect counterfeit. All they do is to use there hands, mind, eyes and imagination to count the money to detect if there is any counterfeit. And sometimes, u dont even have enough time in the morning to do that(Use of Hand) only to use the counting machine to run the money faster in other to load before customers starts trooping in( Counting Machines have no facilities to detect counterfeit money).

it is only by luck that a couterfeit money doesnt enter the machine based on my above explanation.

So for u to remove your money to another bank is not the issue cos u may be unlucky to withdraw counterfeit from there own machine. Will u then withdraw all your money to the house?

chichibest, sorry to say but you sound so so bizzare. somebody is sharing his/her experience with you and that is all you could say. are you trying to protect the bank(s), is it owned by your family? because you sound suspicious. you know, in IGBO language, we say"i don't care wu onye orubeghi". meaning that your nonchalant attitude and response is simply because it has not gotten to you. but pray God it won't befall you soon! Peace out!!!!!

ONE DAY ATM MACHINE WILL DISPENSE FAKE CURRENCIES,WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THAT, GOOD, BETTER...BANK PHB. Its not suprising 2 me,4 it 2 happen in a Bank PHB ATM machine, it can happen anywhere.

hmmmmm....no b small thing ooo...i wonder y people like our Information Minister cannot re-brand such banks and their Atm......!
    but o'boy u get mind ooo!......despite their refusal to change d counterfiet, u still had the mind to withdraw all ur monies! assuming u ended up withdrawing more fake currencies what would u have done expecially considering their refusal to effect a change 4 u ab initio?
    well evry truth has 2 sides shaa!
    be good all the time

@karym olamilekan,
    Dont talk that way. Read my post very well so that u will be able to understand it.

+ Reply