I follow this blog and i must tell you, it's really an eye opener for me. it's a true guide through this employment struggle. Teesole. - its about jobs and careers. its free! you nothing to lose but every thing to gain. I know i am. Subscribe to the blog by simply following the blog. its simple!! Click the follow button. Enter your email address. A link will be sent to your e-mail address, click that link and a window will open saying you will receive notification of new posts. just above this message, you will see pending (1). click on it to activated your subscription. if subscription is successful, you will see on that page - "subscription activated". Here's a post from the blog STEP 1 ON HOW TO JOB SEARCH - DECIDE ON WHAT YOU WANT AS YOUR CAREER /JOB In my previous post on “HOW TO JOB SEARCH” I listed steps you should take to get that job. This week, I’ll talk about step 1 – Decide on what you want as a Career. Do you wonder why people complain about the jobs they do? Yes, we all know the current state of the economy but do you really think it’s because of the economic situation? The answer my friend is NO!! Every organization needs employees who genuinely want to contribute to its growth and not those who just want a job so as to earn a salary. What is your motive for pursing THAT job? Is it that, that is where your interest lies? What are you expecting from the organization? Can you meet the needs of the organization? Can the organization meet your needs? OR are you just interested in earning a salary? What many job seekers fail to realize is that your motive for getting that job determines how long you stay on the job. The first and most important step in a Job Search or finding a job is to determine or decide on what career or job that suits you best before you step out in search of it.