+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WEBSITE DESIGNER WANTED

WEBSITE DESIGNER WANTED

An emerging IT firm need the service of Website Designers, with a good work experience in XHTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Photoshop. Ability to manage little resources to meet bigger goals, Ability to set target and surpass it, good communication skills, contemporary internet experience, ability to work under pressure, eager for challenges, a winning spirit, Honesty, Humillity, Integrity, Godliness. CSS positioning and the Ability to use Java Script, PHP, MySQL in a Web application production environment is an added advantage.

Conditions: Any gender with the minimum of OND (Any discipline), good communication skills, Age 20 - 26years, Single, wider experience in website design, creative & innovative website skills, ability to design blunder-free website, internet skills.

Apply with your handwritten application letter and C.V to Tinycall Nigeria Ltd, 2nd flr, OBritto Place, 15, Akinremi Str, Ikeja, Lagos. Call Tope: 018732514, 07064909393 for more information.

Re: WEBSITE DESIGNER WANTED

Hi i don't mind joining but is it full-time or on contract basis because i can only be available as a freelancer.send me ur email so i can send some of my samples to you.take care

+ Reply