+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Sales personnel, caterers, and cooks Wanted @ Munchies Fast Food.

Sales personnel, caterers, and cooks Wanted @ Munchies Fast Food.

Hi guys, recruitment is on at Munchies Fast Food, Lagos.
    We are looking for presentable ladies to fill the front office of each outlet as sales personnels (Cashiers), along with caterers (males and females).

The outlets are located in Apapa, Opebi, Victoria Island, and Ikoyi. So only those who live close to anyone of these locations should apply.

If you are beautiful, below 26 years, experienced in customer service, and have OND, please send your cv to my email: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.

Caterers who have attended a catering school and are experienced can also apply.

Application closes on Friday, Nov. 5, 2010.

All the best guys.

Re: Sales personnel, caterers, and cooks Wanted @ Munchies Fast Food.

@XTRAJOE , thanks 4 the post... I really appreciate it... Please i would you like to do something 4 me, i was once a staff of Munchies Fast Food Limited during the year the 2006/2008 as a Maintenance Engineer in Idowu Taylor and Opebi outlet respectively and during my stay Engr. Peter Agugasi was My Project Manager incharge of the both the Maintenance Personnel on ground and project work ,in a word he was my Boss and since i left the company September 2008 i misplace his number due to my phone which was Stolen from me.
    I would be very grateful if you could give me if number and mail address, in case you need my name to verify, my name is Joseph Ebadan.Thank you and God bless.
    I look Forward to your reply.

@ hotboyy, i suggest you drop your email address, it's a better way of sending info concerning any staff to you (that is following the staff's consent).

@Xtrajoe,Thanks 4 your reply , i was in a rush to send the mail that was the reason i did'nt past my mail address.
    My mail address is : [email protected] , thanks and remain bless i look forward to your reply.

+ Reply