hello every one.

I submitted my cv for the mobitel vacancy. i got this mail in my spam messages on SATURDAY NIGHT.

Mobitel Telecommunication Company Limited
Address: No. 6 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island. Lagos State Nigeria.

12- June -2010.

Notification of your Appointment Letter:

Applicant Name: *****************,

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Mobitel Company Limited, Victoria Island. Lagos State Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your appointment letter which proofs that you have been employed to work Mobitel Company Limited and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee to the company via E=mail, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure, kindly note that you are to print this Appointment Letter which you will present to the company.

ALBAN LAW CHAMBERS
Direct Communications Unit

Address: Attorney 45 Chambers, Block 4, Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State of Nigeria.

Email: info@albanlawchambers.,
law@albanlawchambers.

Tel: +234.80.55327978

Contact Person: Barrister, Frank Alban Smith
Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, Contact the Attorney to enable him obtain your Affidavit of Guarantee from the Lagos Law Court which you will also present to the company on your arrival date.

Your Interview Date: 16th June, 2010.

Salary on Monthly bases: N90, 000 ( Ninety Thousand Naira) to start with.

We wish you success towards your chosen careers

From the Desk,
of the Human Resources Manager,
Mobitel Company Limited.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 08123732060

I have evry reasn to suspect this mail bcos:
1. No company will tell you ur monthly salary before interview
2. the message arrived in my spam
3. it was sent on saturday night
4. there are alot of grammatical errors
5. No company will ask u to obtain an affidavit before employment. Even banks only request for guarantors.
6. I read through their FAQ on recruitment and it does not tally.

I think Mobitel cannot make such errors. Pls house, i may be wrong but we must be careful so as to not fall prey to scammers. what do you think? should i go for the interview? please post your opinion(s)